Team Japan

Hello. How are you guys?
This time, due to the influence of the coronavirus, an emergency situation was declared nationwide, and it is no longer possible to live a normal life. I myself am not able to practice now, so I spend most of my time at home.
I feel that my life today is made possible thanks to the efforts of many people, including medical staff, who support my daily life.
I sincerely thank you for your activities.
I think being at home is the biggest thing we can do now. I believe this action will help prevent the spread of infection.
So stay at home and wash your hands as much as you can, and do what you can do right now!
Let's do our best together without defeating Corona!
I also hope that my normal life will come back sooner than a day.
Let's do our best at such times! 💪

By the way, what I'm into these days is "painting" ✒️
I like anime, so I keep drawing pictures of anime characters 😄 Drawing is fun, and if you don't do well at first, it will gradually improve if you keep on drawing all the time, and it will be too soon, so I recommend it as one hobby 😊
(I also recommend home training 💪)

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Hello. How are you guys?
This time, due to the influence of the coronavirus, an emergency situation was declared nationwide, and it is no longer possible to live a normal life. I myself am not able to practice now, so I spend most of my time at home.
I feel that my life today is made possible thanks to the efforts of many people, including medical staff, who support my daily life.
I sincerely thank you for your activities.
I think being at home is the biggest thing we can do now. I believe this action will help prevent the spread of infection.
So stay at home and wash your hands as much as you can, and do what you can do right now!
Let's do our best together without defeating Corona!
I also hope that my normal life will come back sooner than a day.
Let's do our best at such times! 💪

By the way, what I'm into these days is "painting" ✒️
I like anime, so I keep drawing pictures of anime characters 😄 Drawing is fun, and if you don't do well at first, it will gradually improve if you keep on drawing all the time, and it will be too soon, so I recommend it as one hobby 😊
(I also recommend home training 💪)

He used to skate in Yokohama, didn't he? Wasn't this prefecture already under a state of emergency?

Translation of the Japanese part of their comment:
"Utana and Shingo: Hello, everyone, this is Uta-Shin.
Shingo: We've come back to Japan safely before Canada closed its borders, and now I am in Tokyo.
Utana: I am in Okayama, and we are both fine.
Shingo: Right now, we can not travel since we should avoid going out, so we are individually training for the new season in separate places.
Utana: I believe we will one day be able to share the joy of figure skating with you. For now, let's work together to get through this time of self-restraint to protect our loved ones."