Team Japan

6 hours ago, wingman said:

Well it said here that Honda's coach called her lazy.

So, it's probably not surprising that she is changing coach. When I was young I had a tough coach (in a different sport), and though he improved us a lot, in retrospect it was insulting. My teamate stuck around long enough to win a silver medal in Asia, but she was kind of in depression after that and didn't go beyond.

To be a complete athlete, first and foremost you need to be a complete person. This is why Brian is such a great coach - he grows them not just as athletes but as people.

Though I wonder if Marin agreed with that assessment to an extent and decided to move to a coach that would put more fire under her butt. 

2 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

:goe: for the costume alone 

I demand yellow black jumpsuit!

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

All 10s for "hitting self in face with nunchuks" choreo. :biggrin:

Hahahaha. I thot the whole thing was fun and then he cracked my funny bones at the end. Why hit own face? :rofl:

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

no offense but before she tries to jump a 3A she should rotate her other jumps first :idk:

Well we don't know if she's putting it in competition, but training/learning higher revolution jumps is one way to get your lower-revolution jumps to be rotated more consistently. And she'll need way more height for a 3A so that would translate to her 2A as well (not sure if it'll translate to her non-axel jumps though but we'll see).