Team Japan

Shoma's costume reminds me of Nathan's for SP this year... and Patrick's and Javier's for that matter. Men with their all blacks lol.

That's why I have to disagree with our fellow fans who want Yuzu in sparkly all-black this year. Anyone can do that; we rely on him for color.

Shoma's costume reminds me of Nathan's for SP this year... and Patrick's and Javier's for that matter. Men with their all blacks lol.

That's why I have to disagree with our fellow fans who want Yuzu in sparkly all-black this year. Anyone can do that; we rely on him for color.

:clap: :clap:

I'm honestly happy about flamenco being an ex and not a program. I like more on different music :grin:

turquoiseblue said:
Is there any news about Haruka Imai?

Last time I saw her it was at nationals, I don't know anything after that :/

It's good to see at least some info on Yamamoto Sota! After the news about the ankle injury happening again there seemed to be no word about him at all - at least I found none despite searching.

I hope he is better now and took all the time needed to heal completely. Also his FS in show was a real joy to watch, so hopefully it will get another chance as well.

Wow Wakaba looks gorgeous :love: And that sounds good for an EX but I would not mind it for an SP either.

I knew I could trust you with not leaving me alone in the Tango & Flamenco appreciation camp :yee:

And I think [link=https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/859813999357112321]this translation from a quote from Mura[/link] wasn't shared yet. So :love:

(PS: Gio, when I said new program I didn't necessarily mean competitive ones. I just count new EXs as debuting new programs too. Sorry if that was confusing, I only realized ^^)

Wow Wakaba looks gorgeous :love: And that sounds good for an EX but I would not mind it for an SP either.

I knew I could trust you with not leaving me alone in the Tango & Flamenco appreciation camp :yee:

And I think [link=https://twitter.com/Iron_Klaus/status/859813999357112321]this translation from a quote from Mura[/link] wasn't shared yet. So :love:

(PS: Gio, when I said new program I didn't necessarily mean competitive ones. I just count new EXs as debuting new programs too. Sorry if that was confusing, I only realized ^^)

Oh yes, sorry, I thought new program = SP or FP :yes: I count EXs as separate ones, that's why I brought up her recent interview! (I also wonder who's the choreographer of her new EX...maybe Nanami again?)

*wants to test new emoji* :space: :love:

Wait. is this from FaOI? It's already started?

Prince Ice World.

Oh, yeah. The one Tatsuki Machida was in too. Duh. My memory's going. I blame too much PPOS.

I want Shoma to reveal his programs. I want anyone to reveal programs!! It will make the season feel far more real and it makes the imagination work... to see how the programs will develop in 9 months time. Sometimes it does not feel as if a program will make any progress and some are perfect from the start. Give them to us, guys!

I'm a little disappointed he is doing Turnadot again so I am less excited about that, but I do look forward to his short.

He is doing different choreo for that though right? Will there be a different music cut and costume?

I am quite looking forward to his short as well. I think violin pieces suit him really well... even though a lot of people said that his short this year felt a bit "generic" in comparison to his free, I quite liked it...