Team Japan

23 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I love seeing all the new interviews and shows that team japan skaters are appearing on BUT i really hope that Yuzu stop hanging out with that raccoon at TCC and give us a lil something :facepalm:

I feel at ease knowing Yuzu is supervised and training in TCC so I can live with a little news drought from him :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I have seen Mitsuki Sumoto's 3A for the first time.

I love his skating and clean jumps.  I thought his spins were weak, but it seems improving.

As said before among fans, Mitsuki resembles someone on the ice :animated-smileys-hello-22:, although he still needs tremendous charisma to follow him   :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

Wow shoma is getting a lot of media attention lately

As expected, the PR/media game is a strong one :winky: (but also....GET DAT $$$ SHOMA. It's appalling how little they make from actual competitions)

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

I have seen Mitsuki Sumoto's 3A for the first time.

I love his skating and clean jumps.  I thought his spins were weak, but it seems improving.

As said before among fans, Mitsuki resembles someone on the ice :animated-smileys-hello-22:, although he still needs tremendous charisma to follow him   :biggrin:

Ohh interesting - he definitely became a little more Yuzu-like towards the end but Yuzu's skating style is pretty hard to imitate/channel. I like his jumps (except sometimes when he comes out of it, his arms kind of look like they're almost dangling there?) but I find his demeanour a little stiff, especially in the upper body. I tend to use Yuzu as a reference but I'm aware he's not 100% perfect so... is Mitsuki's way of carrying himself considered more 'proper' (since his back/posture is much straighter)?