Team Japan

5 hours ago, Smultron said:

A glimpse of Turandot. 

*Shoma, dear, you need a different costume asap :facepalm:

It doesn't seem to look as bad as I remember it? (the reaction to the costume when it was revealed as Loco 2.0 was OTT though). Or maybe I'm desensitised? :rofl:Hmmm.... Maybe they fixed it a bit like the did with Loco 3.0 outfit which is now Winter costume (I think they got rid of the illusion mesh turtleneck).

It's still terrible. He still doesn't have a neck with it. Burn it!! :facepalm: Shoma ilu but no, no dead chicken please. At least I know it's just for shows and not what he'll keep. Right!?

4 hours ago, xeyra said:

It's still terrible. He still doesn't have a neck with it. Burn it!! :facepalm: Shoma ilu but no, no dead chicken please. At least I know it's just for shows and not what he'll keep. Right!?

Don't know what he thinking. For last season costume, ice show costume = competition costume.

3 hours ago, yana said:

Don't know what he thinking. For last season costume, ice show costume = competition costume.

Nah, I'm sure he'll have a new costume for Turandot. This is just his Dai-inspired 'show' costume. I'm... sure of this. Err. 

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Nah, I'm sure he'll have a new costume for Turandot. This is just his Dai-inspired 'show' costume. I'm... sure of this. Err. 

I'm sure he will change it like he did for 16/17 programs. Both Loco and Fantasy for Violin costumes were very exquisite and give me hope. The one he wore at the show just doesn't work well with the theme of Turandot and creates some pretty horrible lines :shakehead:

10 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

mai is getting cuter and cuter haha.

and I would love to see Kaori's Danse Macabre, because that's one of my favorite songs for figure skating.

Mai is adorable, she is really strong skater, according to reports she did 3Lz3T2T2Lo combo.