9 hours ago, Xen said:

As for what other moves Yuzu could try...I honestly want to see him do a really nice extended outside SE sequence. He already has nice SE from jump exits with minimum speed, I want to see what it could look like when he gets good speed going. Something like a giant SE that changes edges midway so it zigzags across the rink in an S shape, flowing inside to outside and so. And then go from that to an Ina Bauer. The SE sequence to end all SE sequences.

Memory jolt to the huge SE he did at Olys practice just for the fun of it.

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/liliorum/status/964009298190897152

On 5/28/2018 at 9:33 AM, Danibellerika said:

I'm another one that doesn't care for the biellmann. When he omits it, I don't miss it or remember it's gone. It's just that after it's pointed out he didn't do it, then I start to wonder if he's okay.   The layback, as it is now I'm not a fan. He would either need to fix the free leg or keep it down altogether to make it more appealing to me. But it's nice that he's trying things he doesn't always do.  Either way, my fave "flexible" spin for him is still the donut spin and I don't see that changing anytime soon.  I could watched him do it all day.

I like the Bielmann and remember he's been doing it since his novice days so it has a long history with him.  What I would like to see, if it is physically possible, would be for him to go directly from a donut to a Bielmann or the reverse.  If possible, I think it would bring down the house and leave the judges confused trying to figure out how to score it.