Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Seeing my predictions, I completely missed the bonus questions except for how many points Zhenya would win over the 2nd place. :laughing:

Well... the majority had the bonus question for Men and ID wrong, so you are not alone? :laughing:

6 minutes ago, Joey said:

@kaeryth, @Hannah, if you feel like that again next time, you can just submit a 2nd set of prediction too and give me a note. I'll just ignore the first predictions then, that's no problem! :)

Noooooo... it's fine! I feel like that would be cheating. :biggrin:

Half the fun is guessing (the other half winning of course. hahaha)

But thank you for even considering submissions of second predictions!

Just now, kaeryth said:

Noooooo... it's fine! I feel like that would be cheating. :biggrin:

Half the fun is guessing (the other half winning of course. hahaha)

But thank you for even considering submissions of second predictions!

However you like, but the possibility is there, no reason to thank me ^^

*hands a round of cookies to everyone* better?

Well, let's get down to it and see how awful you all really were, right? ;)

Maybe surprisingly, we (as in PH as a whole) actually did better at SC then we did at CoR, all disciplines combined. Mainly we have to thank Ice Dance for that, and most certainly not the men. The detailed results are still here, but let's get to our top scorers:

In Ice Dance, we have so many people with the full 14 points it would be overly extra to even list them all. We have an average of 12,6 out of 14 points!

As for Pairs, there are only 3 perfect scores - belonging to kitsune, OhYuzu and YT.

And those are the last perfect scores, as ladies and mens wasn't so much our tea leaf flavor I'm afraid. Yata won the ladies with 12 points, followed by kaeryth, Moni & YT with 9 and Saya, PapiandPooh, xeyra and Kelly with 8.

Well, and theeeen.... there is the disaster in men. Out of 14 max points, we managed an average of 4 points together, which is basically Yuzu Skate Canada SP pops & zayaks level of bombing - which I guess actually means we should be super proud of ourselves for being very loyal fans for bombing SC for him when he isn't there to do it himself. Everyone knows this is a good omen for the rest of the season, so well done everyone! :4chsmu1: The highest score achieved was 6 points, by all of Fay, Hannah, Kaeryth, Kelly, LadyLou, LilSailor, Lily, Moni, xeyra, layli, Saya and YT.

Overall, the SC prediction medalists are... *drumroll~*

1.) YT with 43 points

2.) Kelly with 40 points

3.) Moni with 36 points

Congrats to the winners!

As for an overall look, CoR & SC combined:

Highest points in men are held by LilSailor, 18. Fay, Hannah, Kelly, Lily, Moni & xeyra are following with 13 points.

In ladies, Kelly leads with 22 points, next is Yata with 18, then kitsune, singcarcom & xeyra with 17.

Pairs are pretty close, with the top 3 being OhYuzu with 20, kitsune with 19 and Kizuna with 18 points.

Ice Dance is the best scoring category overall, with golden, Yata and me having max points so far (28). Next are Kizuna and Neenah with 22.

Top 3 after 2 GPs:

1. Kelly, 72 points

2. Yata, 70 points

3. kitsune, 67 points

Again, congrats to our top Cassandras so far! :goe:

And for the rest - no need to worry, it's still 5 events ahead, enough time to catch up ;)