I have examined both white & purple and have concluded that LGC in PPoS holds a special place in my heart.  :10742290: 

No I am not ashamed of myself for saying it.

If the devil wears PPoS with hair pushed back then the devil shall take my soul...:10636614:

On 4/21/2018 at 2:15 PM, BWOZWaltz said:

I have examined both white & purple and have concluded that LGC in PPoS holds a special place in my heart.  :10742290: 

He looks so beautiful in white but the fit of the purple is :13877886:  And he looks so great with the hair styled off his face.

Not sure if it's just the coloring of the screen since I see it on my tablet but not my laptop but I swear you can see some "special" details in the photo 

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/09/26/256166594

p.s. this site has the cutest emojiis ever!

5 hours ago, Victoria said:

tumblr_og1hngfFdl1rtc3qxo3_1280.jpg

White LGC yuzu is judging you 

White Samaaaaa :bow: I'll be forever *cough cough* faithful to yuuu. Though please understand if I go nuts over Purple Sama as you're not there

Srsl though White LGC Yuzu also had his hair brushed back for a while how can you guys forget :10742290:

11 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

White Samaaaaa :bow: I'll be forever *cough cough* faithful to yuuu. Though please understand if I go nuts over Purple Sama as you're not there

Srsl though White LGC Yuzu also had his hair brushed back for a while how can you guys forget :10742290:

He looks like a butler in the white one but with the purple one, there's more confidence.

16 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

He looks like a butler in the white one but with the purple one, there's more confidence.

He's got swagger in purple and that's what I love about PPoS. There are many different flavours that Yuzu can add to his programs but PPoS definitely brings out his wild side...:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

18 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

I don't think so.. I mean what type of buttler will he be, stealing the spotlight from every possible object or person in the house :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

He's got swagger in purple and that's what I love about PPoS. There are many different flavours that Yuzu can add to his programs but PPoS definitely brings out his wild side...:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Well performance wise I like it more as the season goes of course, because he's more tuned with the program and indeed looks more and more confident, he practically owns it by GPF.

But appearance wise I like him in white more, hence my forever struggle between PPOS and WPOH :stars:

36 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Well performance wise I like it more as the season goes of course, because he's more tuned with the program and indeed looks more and more confident, he practically owns it by GPF.

But appearance wise I like him in white more, hence my forever struggle between PPOS and WPOH :stars:

I know what you mean. White looks gorgeous on Yuzu that's for sure.  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:  

If there's a war between white and purple,  an army of angels would descend from the sky to help Yuzu the White. And for Yuzu the Purple, the lord of darkness would rise from the hell...I think I watched too many LoTR or GOT...:13877886:

And many people here must know this by now but the purple LGC costume reminds many Japanese this...

:snmouchotto:--->>  rK9Hmbs.jpg

5 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I know what you mean. White looks gorgeous on Yuzu that's for sure.  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:  

If there's a war between white and purple,  an army of angels would descend from the sky to help Yuzu the White. And for Yuzu the Purple, the lord of darkness would rise from the hell...I think I watched too many LoTR or GOT...:13877886:

And many people here must know this by now but the purple LGC costume reminds many Japanese this...

:snmouchotto:--->>  rK9Hmbs.jpg

I think I remember reports of it, or an ice cream version of it, being sold out during FaOI last year in shops around one of the venues. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...