A skate of never ending happiness.

tumblr_ohw5h1KFlq1ql66nmo1_400.gif

You can always see the sun

C_FApBLUMAEFWrZ.jpg

Land

46s2liU.gif

Or fall

WuiJt4Q.jpg

image credits:Ninny and some tumblr gifs that i don't remember where i got them sorry (they were from my collection)

The GPF LGC is my favorite performanceto rewatch - it's the one I'd put on to introduce Yuzu to people. (Then Seimei, then Chopin, then PW, then H&L).

My favorite parts - other than the step sequence to end all step sequences - are the 3A with the kick up (who does that? whose axel is good/stable enough that they can just kick their leg up without putting it down first??) - and the final spin which is the best choreographed to music spin ever. Ever.

Omg, I want to marry that program.

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

Rockstar!Yuzu! Nice thread! :colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon:

94ce174284c672aa0ed5f65a884d8411.jpg

TKHO804-1125-2016-122829.jpg

http://www.metronews.ca/sports/2016/11/25/hanyu-dominates-men-s-short-program-at-nhk-trophy.html

CyGyS2EUQAA8zq1.jpg

source:twotter.com/@hanyuyuzurufeed

CyG767UUoAAlDgf.jpg

:13877886:

i have a feeling these come from your personal collection:devilYuzu:

I love the playfulness in this program. And at GPF, the way he made everyone scream for him just :10742290:

Just like i said in the streaming party, at the risk of blasphemy (lmao), the control he has over the audience is scary. He only has to ask and the whole place will erupt for him. Reminds me of Freddie Mercury literally commanding the audience from beyond the grave at the London Olympics. Only very special people have this kind of charisma and power.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

i have a feeling these come from your personal collection:devilYuzu:

I love the playfulness in this program. And at GPF, the way he made everyone scream for him just :10742290:

Just like i said in the streaming party, at the risk of blasphemy (lmao), the control he has over the audience is scary. He only has to ask and the whole place will erupt for him. Reminds me of Freddie Mercury literally commanding the audience from beyond the grave at the London Olympics. Only very special people have this kind of charisma and power.

Ofc they are from my personal collection, from where else! :animated-smileys-angels-151:

And abt the control he has over the audience, remember what uncle Kurt said after H&L at Helsinki ... looks like he's conducting them not bowing ... he poses this magnetism that only geniuses have! He's amazing indeed! 

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, yaminoqueen said:

*Cough* And what's better than 1 LGC!Yuzu? My answer: 2 LGC!Yuzu's.

24992310_1525278274256101_1527452752_n.p

(Credit to Ao? It's on the picture but I have no idea where I got it from, sorry >.<)

In other words, put the Yuzu's together and you see magic :happy0158:

Lol it's like watching those pics of angel and devil :rofl:Not sure which one is the angel and which one the devil tho, it's hard to tell with Trollzuru...

1 minute ago, yaminoqueen said:

@Hydroblade Well we don't really see White-sama that often to realize the troll, and it was so white we couldn't see anything anyway :rofl:So definitely the angel in my book. Purple Crazy-chan on the other hand... :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

But white was so white people complained of not being able to see him... So maybe he was trolling all along!

• 4 weeks later...

I have to go here because I just want to rant about this 

I showed my friend this performance and she was amazed at his showmanship !

so sassy, cheeky smile , the speed , the nonstop steps,.,. Who could pull up this program in this outfit ? And we both ded at the high kick after 3A and reded at zusaa!  :dpooh: I mean I’ll watch unclean LGC over any other clean ones from others 

I’m just sad thinking about Yuzu’s kuyashii for this program 

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

I have to go here because I just want to rant about this 

I showed my friend this performance and she was amazed at his showmanship !

so sassy, cheeky smile , the speed , the nonstop steps,.,. Who could pull up this program in this outfit ? And we both ded at the high kick after 3A and reded at zusaa!  :dpooh: I mean I’ll watch unclean LGC over any other clean ones from others 

I’m just sad thinking about Yuzu’s kuyashii for this program 

Let's pray that his kuyashii is enough to bring it back