Team Spain

• 2 weeks later...

I am so happy for Javi that he's getting the recognition he deserves from his home country (and others). I really want to see what effect he has on skating in Spain...will there be some stars on the horizon in 5-10 years time? He will be the perfect mentor for any up and comers.

And I love the last tip in the useful expressions sheet: *this gentleman will pay for everything*... LOL

13 hours ago, jinxxoo said:

At this rate. Is Javi going back to the TCC to train at all for European championship?

I'm really happy about his ice shows, but Europeans!

He said he'd go after Spanish Nationals, basically... we'll see. He's also left himself the door open to withdraw, though. Mikhaik's current form in his favor, though a lot can change until Europeans. And I think Dimitri didn't have a great outing so far either? It'd be a bit funny if Europeans were fought between Javi and Michal 😅

And for some personal whining

Spoiler

My Malaga adventure didn't start very well. My first flight was delayed 3 and a half hours. Luckily I chose a 5 hours plus layover, so if there are no more delays, I should make my flight to Malaga... *fingers crossed*

46 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

He said he'd go after Spanish Nationals, basically... we'll see. He's also left himself the door open to withdraw, though. Mikhaik's current form in his favor, though a lot can change until Europeans. And I think Dimitri didn't have a great outing so far either? It'd be a bit funny if Europeans were fought between Javi and Michal 😅

Hide contents

My Malaga adventure didn't start very well. My first flight was delayed 3 and a half hours. Luckily I chose a 5 hours plus layover, so if there are no more delays, I should make my flight to Malaga... *fingers crossed*

Hope you make it!!!

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Hide contents

Good luck!!!!