Yuzuru & Friends with Pooh-san

kaeryth

I don't really envy Pooh.

Just look at the gifs...Pooh is usually randomly getting eye-massages (that usually involving poking his eye), random pulls and squeezes on his ears and nose, has to give up autonomy of the limbs to allow his overlord to dictate when to wave or bow, and has to be available to kiss random strangers or random objects that are not always clean (i.e. ice). In other words, be more considerate of your pooh's feelings, Yuzu!

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I don't really envy Pooh.

Just look at the gifs...Pooh is usually randomly getting eye-massages (that usually involving poking his eye), random pulls and squeezes on his ears and nose, has to give up autonomy of the limbs to allow his overlord to dictate when to wave or bow, and has to be available to kiss random strangers or random objects that are not always clean (i.e. ice). In other words, be more considerate of your pooh's feelings, Yuzu!

lol I get what you are saying as well, I am also very particular about the cleanliness of my Pooh, but I am pretty sure Prime Minister Pooh takes bath regularly  :POOH: