SEIMEI

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm itching to know what his ex costume will look like this season for this reason. (I also want someone to make a thread full of encores in mismatched costumes.)

I'm not expecting anything new because he might do a 'best of' like he did for the last Olympic cycle. Or he might have a new one since we still don't know why David Wilson was scheduled together with Brian and Tracy for Yuzu's media day... Either way, he will troll.. :10814716:

the-real-xmonster from tumblr did an awesome GIFSET of choreos in mismatched costumes.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'd love something like this!

I'd love if he used silky, flowy fabric this time with less embroidery, a fabric that is shiny by nature. I wouldn't mind black silk either. 

Actually silk would suit Chopin better. A very light silky fabric that flows in the wind :7938863:

I'd love a blue to black gradient and a moderately deep v-neck (w/o illusion mesh!) instead of turtle neck but the turtle neck looks good on him too. 

The belt could be slimmer this time- just an overall lighter look. Black would suit his new, more intimidating Chopin better. 

I realllyyyy can't wait to see the new costumes to be revealed. 

1 minute ago, robin said:

I'd love something like this!

I'd love if he used silky, flowy fabric this time with less embroidery, a fabric that is shiny by nature. I wouldn't mind black silk either. 

Actually silk would suit Chopin better. A very light silky fabric that flows in the wind :7938863:

I'd love a blue to black gradient and a moderately deep v-neck (w/o illusion mesh!) instead of turtle neck but the turtle neck looks good on him too. 

The belt could be slimmer this time- just an overall lighter look. Black would suit his new, more intimidating Chopin better. 

I realllyyyy can't wait to see the new costumes to be revealed. 

16 days and we'll know ... and to think that the new costumes are made after his ideas!! Probably he got them when he was in Japan...Come on, Yuzu, give us something epic! :BeatingHeart:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

16 days and we'll know ... and to think that the new costumes are made after his ideas!! Probably he got them when he was in Japan...Come on, Yuzu, give us something epic! :BeatingHeart:

I trust he'll have thought of something epic!!! :7938863:

I'm getting emotional with all these talks about old programs! Off season so I go back to read old threads about his previous seasons. not surprisingly there were lots of fans back in 2011 already predicted Yuzu would be a big name in FS, that he would win OGM in Sochi,... I got teary eyes reading those, I wonder if those fans still follow his career, I do hope they would, and see that their predictions come true one by one...I was lamenting not knowing him sooner... love Seimei and Ballad then and now I'm about to see those live just like I could get into a time machine and go back to those seasons with Seimei and Ballad but I can do it in real time present now. sorry if it doesn't make sense.

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I'm getting emotional with all these talks about old programs! Off season so I go back to read old threads about his previous seasons. not surprisingly there were lots of fans back in 2011 already predicted Yuzu would be a big name in FS, that he would win OGM in Sochi,... I got teary eyes reading those, I wonder if those fans still follow his career, I do hope they would, and see that their predictions come true one by one...I was lamenting not knowing him sooner... love Seimei and Ballad then and now I'm about to see those live just like I could get into a time machine and go back to those seasons with Seimei and Ballad but I can do it in real time present now. sorry if it doesn't make sense.

I feel the same actually. I don't regret not giving into this sooner, but it feels like a miracle that i will be able to watch those two live. I don't know what i did to deserve it but i will forever thank the skating gods :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

5 часов назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

R&J 1.0 SEIMEI encore please.

I'm going to dust of my eating hats, though. No way he won't have a new EX. 

I would absolutely love too see a new upbeat EX or LGC EX (where Yuzu could be his new flirtatious self :10742290:)

But I'm not a fan of R&J 1.0 as an EX cuz he already did that and it wasn't the same, he outgrew it (it was a right programme for right age)

3 часа назад, ruruzest сказал:

*raises a hand*

A fan from 2011-2012 season))) I wasn't predicting anything just loved the boy from the first sight :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: Of course I could see that Yuzu had good technique and musicality and great overall potential, but I watched FS long enough to know that good potential don't always mean a lot of medals. It's great that such a talent as Yuzu ended up in right hands (and don't make me to remember how much critiques there were when Yuzu moved to Orser).