General Yuzuru Chat

51 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yep. And they were the best days of my life :sadPooh: kinda lame but it's true

Helsinki Worlds were the best days of my life :smiley-love017: like, actually. I still think about it and smile like a maniac to myself. And rewatching the free skate still gives me thrills even though I know what's going to happen, but it hasn't gone away... 

15 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

I find this picture quite stunning. :love:

Emotionless skater, my a##... :dry:

For the Agape in all of us:

5e3297dfgy1fk7roerxx2j219n0ygtgd.jpg

SOURCE

:sadPooh:

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Ok Sportiva... I forgive you for the cover photo..

I feel my cells breaking down one by one

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Helsinki Worlds were the best days of my life :smiley-love017: like, actually. I still think about it and smile like a maniac to myself. And rewatching the free skate still gives me thrills even though I know what's going to happen, but it hasn't gone away... 

TBH after ACI i am not sure i would have survived Helsinki. Just look at my state now, imagine if i had been there... Probably wouldn't be typing this.

ACI  will haunt me forever, in a good way,  I was sitting next to a Japanese lady during FS and I helped to hold up the banner for other skaters  including Yuzuru . I showed her my pathetic hand made Japanese flag,  looking so sad next to her elaborate banners, but I had no shame for i was overwhelmed with love and pride and stuff. Wandering on Twitter because I exhausted the Forum pages, catching up with everything , I suddenly saw a familiar red and white shape, It is my hand made flag on twitter by the kind lady who admired my magnum opus :sadPooh:

It's rather late but I want to thank @Hydroblade for saving the SP seat  for me so that I could witness history with other satellites, the best way ever :thanks:

9 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

ACI  will haunt me forever, in a good way,  I was sitting next to a Japanese lady during FS and I helped to hold up the banner for other skaters  including Yuzuru . I showed her my pathetic hand made Japanese flag,  looking so sad next to her elaborate banners, but I had no shame for i was overwhelmed with love and pride and stuff. Wandering on Twitter because I exhausted the Forum pages, catching up with everything , I suddenly saw a familiar red and white shape, It is my hand made flag on twitter by the kind lady who admired my magnum opus :sadPooh:

It's rather late but I want to thank @Hydroblade for saving the SP seat  for me so that I could witness history with other satellites, the best way ever :thanks:

I saw that on Twitter and wondered if it was you! So many people were touched by your kindness earnestness efforts (I don't know what word to use. You made something sincere and lovely is what I'm getting at.)

7 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Aww you're welcome! It was the best way indeed, being able to share that moment and hug people who understood just how much that meant was amazing.

But we have the site and we can gush again, although it was soooo fun to talk with you guys there </3 i feel like i already knew you, i hope we can meet again at another competition!

The message of the tweet is really nice too <3 

btw if any of you guys happen to find any of my swans on twitter, ameblo, insta or weibo please report! I'd like to see where they ended up <3

52 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

I find this picture quite stunning. :love:

Emotionless skater, my a##... :dry:

For the Agape in all of us:

5e3297dfgy1fk7roerxx2j219n0ygtgd.jpg

SOURCE

I wanna slap this pic in their faces! Look at that man(alien)!! He's so :drama:

18 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

That's so sweet :smiley-love017:. Remember, it's the thought that counts!! 

13 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Aww you're welcome! It was the best way indeed, being able to share that moment and hug people who understood just how much that meant was amazing.

But we have the site and we can gush again, although it was soooo fun to talk with you guys there </3 i feel like i already knew you, i hope we can meet again at another competition!

The message of the tweet is really nice too <3 

btw if any of you guys happen to find any of my swans on twitter, ameblo, insta or weibo please report! I'd like to see where they ended up <3

What does it really say or I just go with google translate ( she remembered I was from Vietnam/ USA :sadPooh:, the instant connection from camaraderie )

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I saw that on Twitter and wondered if it was you! So many people were touched by your kindness earnestness efforts (I don't know what word to use. You made something sincere and lovely is what I'm getting at.)

Just say it like it is “ my David , my Mona Lisa , my Pieta ... :joy: