General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

What does it really say or I just go with google translate ( she remembered I was from Vietnam USA :sadPooh:, the instant connection from camaraderie )

Something about how at ACI she found a vietnamese person who came from America and had a handmade hi no maru. And that sheso  felt happy to see such effort put into the flag, that she had to take a picture <3 

I'm glad your hard work was appreciated, i remember looking at your flag and being amazed at the love you put on it. It doesn't matter if you felt it looked sad, for me it looked like a proof of love <3 

1 minute ago, katonice said:

Oct 6 (Fri) Yuzu programs

27:15~28:00 Must-see! Figure Skate Performance Collection TV Asahi

Oct 6 (Fri) Other programs

8:05~10:25 JGP Austria FD CS TV Asahi 2

15:00~18:30 JGP Austria Ladies SP CS TV Asahi 

25:44~ Spoken! Me~tere(?) Kanako

I always get so thrown by the flagrant abuse of 24hr time in these schedules. :laughing:

Thanks for diligently keeping us up to date. :)

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

ACI  will haunt me forever, in a good way,  I was sitting next to a Japanese lady during FS and I helped to hold up the banner for other skaters  including Yuzuru . I showed her my pathetic hand made Japanese flag,  looking so sad next to her elaborate banners, but I had no shame for i was overwhelmed with love and pride and stuff. Wandering on Twitter because I exhausted the Forum pages, catching up with everything , I suddenly saw a familiar red and white shape, It is my hand made flag on twitter by the kind lady who admired my magnum opus :sadPooh:

It's rather late but I want to thank @Hydroblade for saving the SP seat  for me so that I could witness history with other satellites, the best way ever :thanks:

wow, it looks beautiful!! <3

1 hour ago, kamotejojo said:

I find this picture quite stunning. :love:

Emotionless skater, my a##... :dry:

For the Agape in all of us:

5e3297dfgy1fk7roerxx2j219n0ygtgd.jpg

SOURCE

I can't believe that we have a jump face thread but no emotional thread (better name?) The smile in WC H&L, the killer face in seimei and this pic deserve to be there ...To fight with whoever called him emotionless

And the one in Requiem..The one in swan...Omg...Too many...

Finally catch up this thread...Read so many great paragraphs about how we all fall in love with Yuzu's skating..Those paragraphs should be quoted into some message thread because  Yuzu may read them...Hahaha we are famous now...

What JSF is doing is helping to generate more and more haters...I feel bad for JSF's future ...

On 10/3/2017 at 4:46 PM, kaeryth said:

Well, Nonchan is American and the other fan who documented that they received a reply was from China. But anyway, I didn't write to get a reply. Just wanted to show my support to him. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

True. The purpose is to show support but you won't tell us your heart was not melted when you saw the personal made Yuzu things in the reply mail...:13877886: