General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, monchan said:

he was actually perfect in SP of Worlds 16 and that reflected his perfect shape... I think he was a bit over-confident/carefree to miss the FS, it can't be helped he was on an unbeatable streak that year too, it wasn't until the FS that he realized skating clean shouldn't be taken for granted. Idk if he learned, but I do hope his SP this time shouldn't be TOO GOOD so he can stay grounded for the FS.

SP of Worlds 2016????? Do you mean 2017? He was hiding the lisfranc injury in 2016...pretty sure they said later he basically pulled through the SP on sheer force of will alone. He wants two perfect skates for Olympics, so I hope it'll pan out like GPF and NHK actually. 

16 minutes ago, monchan said:

he was actually perfect in SP of Worlds 16 and that reflected his perfect shape... I think he was a bit over-confident/carefree to miss the FS, it can't be helped he was on an unbeatable streak that year too, it wasn't until the FS that he realized skating clean shouldn't be taken for granted. Idk if he learned, but I do hope his SP this time shouldn't be TOO GOOD so he can stay grounded for the FS.

Worlds 2016 was a nightmare after we found out about his actual condition tho.... an injury that might have caused his skating to end..

Late reply. I guess having an entire retinue of bodyguards is close enough to Gangnam style. But he needed a bit more freestyle, with the guards joining in for the full visual effect. 

He looks good, but definitely you can tell from his reaction when speaking to the press that he just got off a very long flight, and is not fully awake yet. 

Speaking of his blazer...is this something he had remaining from the last Olys? Though if he carries this on enough, maybe he can start a trend of "moe dress shirt sleeves" as part of a casual blazer ensemble. 

Woooow !!! Our precious Ice King has returned! The living legend showed her beautiful face again. This was the best news this morning for me. Thank you all for the updates. :goe:He looks incredibly beautiful. I'm a happier mother now. I miss hearing your voice. He demonstrated strength, balance, and confidence in his purpose. He has a light so pure and so beautiful, capable of transforming the whole atmosphere around him. It's amazing!  The boy is ready. I never doubted his power of overcoming and seeing him today only made me more believing and confident in Yuzu and his team. Ganbatte Yuzu !!!! Ganbatte !!! Let's go!!! Will you do this!!!:0006::0006::thanks:

8 minutes ago, kaerb said:

SP of Worlds 2016????? Do you mean 2017? He was hiding the lisfranc injury in 2016...pretty sure they said later he basically pulled through the SP on sheer force of will alone. He wants two perfect skates for Olympics, so I hope it'll pan out like GPF and NHK actually. 

he said before Oly season: becuz this is Oly season, he couldn't afford to lose any comp etc. too, but he failed at beginning comps as usual, not to say the unexpected injury... He ALWAYS wants to skate clean, like ALWAYSSS (for he knows it's his weakness), but it's not smt easy to realize. So I actually would be more worried if his SP is too good lol

Just now catching up on nearly 100 pages, lol.  I'm glad that Yuzu's here and looks good.  And yes, it's only about 2 hours from Seoul Station to Gangneung with KTX.  I am curious where Yuzu will be staying.  Shoma was on our train after the team event men's SP and he seemed to be staying in Seoul because he got off there with us. 

I need to upload more photos here and I will, but I'm also putting a little more stuff on my instagram so feel free to check out there:

https://www.instagram.com/danibellerika/?hl=en

Need to pull from my facebook too where I'm doing a bunch of photo dumping. 

@kiches and I have been interviewed by TV Tokyo and they plan to do more during the team event, so please keep your eyes peeled if you guys see us! Curious what makes the cut. 

After the Team Free I am headed to Japan for a couple days! Can't wait! 

I think the only question now is about FS 4Lo yes or not....

btw I have not commented on Lord Zu's arrival because everything I thought was already posted, be it "OMG he is alive, he is there, this feels surreal" to "he looks GREAT" to ""Sleeves are wrong. Again"

LOL....satellites think alike:biggrin::satellite:

1 minute ago, monchan said:

He ALWAYS wants to skate clean, like ALWAYSSS (for he knows it's his weakness), but it's not smt easy to realize.

Yes he does, but that doesn't mean they are always training to peak at every moment. While he never wants to *purposefully* make a mistake or lose concentration at any competition, even the smallest competitions, his training regimen is set by him AND his entire team and they will strategize so that he can have a high probability of peaking right.