39 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I like the red but I think it's a bit too much red. I would be happy with red lacing/cord/tassels.

Oh, not all red, just the details... like you said

39 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Can it be black + red, please? :10636614:

p.s. congrats, it's a nice round number! :smile:

thanks! :biggrin: 

black+ red ... idk ... i'd still like the main costume to be white

25 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I like the darker blue one :10636614:Red is also nice only not with pink please, with black maybe (depends on the material and decorations really)

omg, pink ... no, please he would look like Marin Honda last season .. . lol

These are all too similar to the original Seimei outfit. I expect some changes that don't rely only on changing the color of the accents. 

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:xD: Idk if it's a good or a bad thing .... lol

Is there any rank after 4A????

44 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, not all red, just the details... like you said

thanks! :biggrin: 

black+ red ... idk ... i'd still like the main costume to be white

omg, pink ... no, please he would look like Marin Honda last season .. . lol

I agree black is a bit too heavy

All I am looking forward to are the details he will have on his costume :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

Given the way the poor boy sweats it would need to be some very heavy duty non smear stuff - with his allergies I'm not sure you'll ever get your wish!

Look, if he ever expresses the wish, I'm sure there will be some witchcraft tattoo eyeliner made just for him by someone somewhere (but no, I doubt he will ever put eyeliner on. Hence why we have fanart : P)

32 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I couldn't find that one dark!Seimei fanart I adored (I think it was in the General Chat thread like.......400 pages ago =__=;;;;;;) so I drew my own (though I'm not 100% on the colour scheme). 

I know he'll never do the red eyeliner but I live in hope he'll wake up one day and decide to go full Machida :xD:

tumblr_ouiu14xJDu1rrys76o1_500.png

I really like this, especially the tailored sleeves. I don't like flared sleeves on competitive skating costumes--I feel they negatively affect the body line. I know many loved Mao's Madama Butterfly dress but the sleeves on it drove me crazy.

4 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

I really like this, especially the tailored sleeves. I don't like flared sleeves on competitive skating costumes--I feel they negatively affect the body line. I know many loved Mao's Madama Butterfly dress but the sleeves on it drove me crazy.

I also prefer tailored sleeves, though the slight flare on Seimei 1.0's costume wasn't too bad esp because it was referencing the traditional garment. But if they're going to be flared, I hope they're black so they stand out more against the ice (also, sleeves of Mao's costume length just looks like a pain to skate to...there's enough to worry about, no need to add hitting yourself in the face with fabric to the mix)

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

I couldn't find that one dark!Seimei fanart I adored (I think it was in the General Chat thread like.......400 pages ago =__=;;;;;;) so I drew my own (though I'm not 100% on the colour scheme). 

I know he'll never do the red eyeliner but I live in hope he'll wake up one day and decide to go full Machida :xD:

tumblr_ouiu14xJDu1rrys76o1_500.png

This looks really nice, actually. Is there more of your art? I love the way you drew the face.