hace 13 minutos , Puniyo said:

I actually don't like the sleeves but I love the detail on the collar.  :7562096:

And apparently, everyone wants the waist band to come back :clap:

Yes, bring back the waist band :bow:, gold or black, I like both. 

16 minutes ago, Roby said:

I like the color and love the sleeves :smiley-love017:, but that neckline doesn't convince me (I don't like v-neck in general).

I, on the other hand, kinda really love this entire outfit, v-neck included. Yes please to some collarbone action. :laughing:

13 hours ago, xeyra said:

Another Chopin 3.0 option.

I love the colour scheme and texture (dark blue + gold + sheer fabric = totally my thing), but it reminds me so much of Shoma's second costume for last season's SP...

Just been watching the Shanghai version of no 1- the gold inserts would work much better on the shoulder- wouldn't interfere with the billowing of the sleeve or the waist- that's assuming a rejig as opposed to a whole new idea for the costume

Did a very clumsy sketch of what I had in mind but can't seem to copy it here - need a tech dinosaur emoticon.

On 3 de junio de 2017 at 10:39, MrPudding said:

Looking at the costumes like this give me the feeling that he'd mostly change the colour to a different blue and add a few more gold section unless he changes the costume entirely. :acceptable:

...this looks just like the reveal of a third pokémon evolution :rofl:

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

BEAUTIFUL!!!  :smiley-love017:

even better if there's no illusion mesh at the back - do the open back thing that movie stars do and make it even more flowy!

Yeah! :8232307: And I'd love if he use that dark blue gradient like in that drawing!! He would look amazing! Delicate and elegant! :11135030: