Oh yeah, and that orange monstrosity of Believe, and that Cross he copied from Johnny.... ugh... I have no heart.

Hmmm... maybe it's the ombre that saved it, but I actually don't have much of an issue with Notre Dame de Paris, although I should take a closer look at it.

Believe, though? I actually thought the front wasn't too bad. The back though... just hideous :crazy:

I need to thank zeyra for the name~ :goe:

Otherwise I would have either said the first initial or channeled the Spice Girls instead...

Now that Vertigo 2.0 has been mentioned... how does everyone feel about Yuzu's more casual outfits (I hesitate to call those costumes, because some of them are basically T-shirt and jeans, or tank top and black pants...)?

Lol it's nice when he wears T-shirt and jeans

There was one hideous tank top moment tho... white singlet over something else grey? I'm not going to try and find it because my eyes :nono:

^^ I wonder if you mean during FaOI in Shizuoka? I am too lazy to look lol

I'm going to hide with you, if that's ok :s_smile

Of course, the more the merrier! We have a special handshake too and I'll bring tea and cookies!

souyouki said:
yalue said:
souyouki said:
As a girl who is unhealthily obsessed with gradients/ombre... I think the fact the Zigga-strawberry-weisen costume is colour-blocked (with each block separated by black lace, no less) rather than fade-to-colour is the issue...

THIS! (also :goe: for the bolded line)

i genuinely feel like it could've been so much better if it wasn't colour-blocked, i don't even mind the lace, honestly...

though to be fair i can't bring myself to actually hate that costume, as tragic as it is.

it's definetly not my favourite, but there's something charming about it, in a weird, kind-of-trash way :rofl2:

I need to thank zeyra for the name~ :goe:

Otherwise I would have either said the first initial or channeled the Spice Girls instead...

Now that Vertigo 2.0 has been mentioned... how does everyone feel about Yuzu's more casual outfits (I hesitate to call those costumes, because some of them are basically T-shirt and jeans, or tank top and black pants...)?

i usually call it ziggy, actually :rofl2:

that's definetly one way to go about it~

i'm okay with his more casual outfits, actually. but i wouldn't want him going down that route for competition haha... EXs are fine though, if it matches the program well c:

c'mon guys, would you rather he look like patrick? :D

tbf, he always looks good even with boring Patrick-inspired T-shirt and pants :P

but yeah, performing outfits should always have a certain level of grandeur to them. to mach the show yuzu's gonna put on!

c'mon guys, would you rather he look like patrick? :D

tbf, he always looks good even with boring Patrick-inspired T-shirt and pants :P

but yeah, performing outfits should always have a certain level of grandeur to them. to mach the show yuzu's gonna put on!

I'm talking about super casual EX t-shirts (like in his Change EX early in his career and in his homecoming performance after he won the gold medal in 2014... loved that T-shirt~)

For some of his other more casual outfits... I think I might reserve comment on those since they may very well violate church-planet separation...

/blushes and runs away... and wonders if there's a shy swan!Yuzu smiley

There was one hideous tank top moment tho... white singlet over something else grey? I'm not going to try and find it because my eyes :nono:

This one is grey-ish over white, but it's also pretty bad......

(+ more garbage bag pants. which is always very bad)

(believe me when I say that this is for science, not for pleasure)

Hmmm.. I actually love his dedication to ruffles, feathers, and glitter. Most costumes are really... muted(?) now. I appreciate that he tries to bring the whole package - including costumes into his programs. I actually like most of his costumes from 2014-2015 season till now. The one that I could not stand the most was Vertigo 1.0.. that was.. really unfortunate. haha

I like the Boobskirt :s_bye

What I really do not like are the garbage pants. Nope.

I am happy that I'm not alone with my love for the boobskirt. :)

Boobskirt :goe: for me too ^^