Something similar like Boyang Jin's costume would be nice.

[image]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5da648e69d0d96d5a87fd9b3cc45c7c9/tumblr_opg8dwJE001r3c4mxo1_540.jpg[/image]

Not enough sparkle.

I agree. If it doesn't have sparkles, it doesn't fit him (??)

Am I the only one who kinda hopes for him to go "f**k this!" and bring back the red? Realistically, I know the chances are low... but a girl can dream

I think we all would collectively and spontaneously combust if he were to ever have a red costume! Could you imagine him in a deep red (sparkly) top :love: not like the Ghana red, more of a darker red?? like I'd give him +10 GOE for that alone??? But I'd understand why he wouldn't want to bring back a red costume :(

I think we all would collectively and spontaneously combust if he were to ever have a red costume! Could you imagine him in a deep red (sparkly) top :love: not like the Ghana red, more of a darker red?? like I'd give him +10 GOE for that alone??? But I'd understand why he wouldn't want to bring back a red costume :(

it's a pity 'cause apparently red is his favourite colour, too...

but i do feel like it's highly unlikely he'll ever bring it back :cry:

Really? I had no idea :love:...

Icy said:
yalue said:

Really? I had no idea :love:...

it was mentioned before in one of the threads here i believe, but i can't recall the source...

or even which thread it was to be honest, i'm still getting used to following multiples haha

yalue said:

it was mentioned before in one of the threads here i believe, but i can't recall the source...

or even which thread it was to be honest, i'm still getting used to following multiples haha

No sources are needed, I'm happy to be a believer :yes::smile: