Just, dear God, do not let Yuzu get his next inspiration from this.

Javier can have that one. You know, there's red and yellow on the Spanish flag.

I am so sorry, I'm mean.

But you know, depending on which artist they pick for the SP, if they go down the pop/rock road again, it could be any number of crazy things. I guess jazz is better in that regard.

You know, the combination of seeing the red monstrosity and the talk about what music he might choose makes me dreading the announcement of the programs. I might have also jinks-ed all of us. *cringe sorry,,,

ETA: Nvm, we know Yuzu probably will stay away from the colour red because of 2014 CoC. Which I will forever mourn, cz red costume like the one he wore for Ghana CM was dreamy.

Sombreuil said:
Wasn't that what he wore for Olympic silver in the battle of the Brian's? Surely Y would think it was bad luck ?

That's the one.

I honestly wouldn't mind his usual black pants combined with deep, wine red. He'd look divine but of course it all depends on what music he'll be skating to. I have a feeling it'll end up being blue or at least partially blue in some way again :smile:

^^ lol same :))

I see people complain that they are so random but they're actually what caught my eyes about the costume :)) otherwise it'd be rather boring (sans ruffles)

That's the one thing I like about the costume, sparkles and blings look so good on Yuzu!. Maybe the only part that I liked. I'm not too much a fan of the boobskirt, but it could be worse I guess.

Zigeunerweisen or whatever simply burnt my eyes, I don't really like the colour and the black criss cross ruined it even further.

Aside from RJ 2 and Zig, I think I quite like all his other costumes (yes, even the garbage pants :grin: but I absolutely hate the tank top over white sleeves thing). But Chopin (both versions), Requiem, Notte Stellata and H&L just did it for me. I love the delicate look those costumes brought out, and the sparkles of course :s_yes . I would like him to wear something black next year, maybe paired with dark shades of blue or red?

Though his most exciting costume by far is LGC 2.0 and nothing could change that imo. :grin: :grin:

Yatagarasu said:

That's the one.

I honestly wouldn't mind his usual black pants combined with deep, wine red. He'd look divine but of course it all depends on what music he'll be skating to. I have a feeling it'll end up being blue or at least partially blue in some way again :smile:

Didn't he mention blue being good luck or something? He looks really good in blue though, so i wouldn't mind :laugh: . On the other hand, I don't really adore the Ghana costumes, red isn't exactly my favourite colour. Wine red may look great, though!

I had forgotten how horrible the men's costumes were in the 80s - wasn't too fond of skate to one end of the rink- jump- skate back - jump again. Apologies to Mr O but really ...

Somehow it reminds me Trankovs costume for "Masquerade Waltz". Beloved by judges piece btw, and so far not taken...

Trankov looked so handsome! I love "Masquerade Waltz" even if it's a warhorse.

Me too! But I think it suits for pairs much more than singles.