6 minutes ago, Xen said:

is this recent? The skin tone and arms look recent,  but the jawline does not.

Yeah, I think this is an old photo, though I'm not sure from what year.

I feel like it's about the same time as when the Aoi Honoo II photos were taken, but I really have no basis for saying that, except the shirt looks familiar ^^;

3 hours ago, kaerb said:

LMAO WHAT when did this happen and where do I find video?? paging @kaeryth!

(those are some impressively neat lip marks!)

It's from a bit they did at Friends on Ice 2011. The culprit is Yamato Tamura. He was dressed in drag, played Gelsomina, and skated to La Strada with Daisuke Takahashi. (No vids of the duet unfortunately - they're gone from youtube).

But here's the main culprit:

b0038294_1516255.jpg

Also, near the end of this vid showing Yuzu's performance, they had the jump battle and you can see the lipstick marks on Yuzu, Dai, and Taka.

Spoiler

Yamato tormenting TJ men since 2010 (and who knows how much earlier)

Spoiler

This is why I can never take him seriously (even if he's now a respectable coach)... :biggrin:

ETA: Not the La Strada duet but clips with Senior Kozuka as well

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

It's from a bit they did at Friends on Ice 2011. The culprit is Yamato Tamura. He was dressed in drag, played Gelsomina, and skated to La Strada with Daisuke Takahashi. (No vids of the duet unfortunately - they're gone from youtube).

But here's the main culprit:

b0038294_1516255.jpg

Also, near the end of this vid showing Yuzu's performance, they had the jump battle and you can see the lipstick marks on Yuzu, Dai, and Taka.

Hide contents

Yamato tormenting TJ men since 2010 (and who knows how much earlier)

Hide contents

This is why I can never take him seriously (even if he's now a respectable coach)... :biggrin:

oh my god, Team Japan c. 2010 was a Wild experience, as you would expect with a combination of Extra AF personalities:smiley-laughing021: thanks, now I'll never look at Yamato the same way in the K&C again, I wonder if his students ever pull this stuff out to embarrass him (then again, he'd probably just own it lolol). 

Alas, even Yuzu isn't that extra and Shoma is definitely not leading any charges in Wild Team Japan Shenanigans. We'll have to see if Yuzu gets Wilder with age ; __ ;