I love the ANA jacket too!! not a fan of team japan jacket this year tho

Omg now that you mention it :roll: it really is aesthetically inferior (read: ugly) compared to his other jackets. didn't help that he actually wore it performing freaking PPAP in front of a home crowd :ohno:

I love the ANA jacket too!! not a fan of team japan jacket this year tho

Omg now that you mention it :roll: it really is aesthetically inferior (read: ugly) compared to his other jackets. didn't help that he actually wore it performing freaking PPAP in front of a home crowd :ohno:

the blue one at the Olympic looks great too, i love his hair at the medal ceremony :love:

the blue one at the Olympic looks great too, i love his hair at the medal ceremony :love:

he always look so young when his hair neatly drapes down around his face :yes:

every time I visit Yuzu's wiki page, I never fail to swoon at his sochi gold photo at the top right of the page :love:

he always look so young when his hair neatly drapes down around his face :yes:

every time I visit Yuzu's wiki page, I never fail to swoon at his sochi gold photo at the top right of the page :love:

agreed, he's soo cute in that photo :love: :love:

hello! i am pretty new to this forum stuff, and the figure skating fandom in general—i joined around june last year—and i'm feeling pretty down bc of school stress, could people reply to me with photos of swan!yuzu? it would really make me feel better, not that yuzu in general doesn't but swan!yuzu is just special for me, please [u]please[/u]  ㅠ.ㅠ 

hello! i am pretty new to this forum stuff, and the figure skating fandom in general—i joined around june last year—and i'm feeling pretty down bc of school stress, could people reply to me with photos of swan!yuzu? it would really make me feel better, not that yuzu in general doesn't but swan!yuzu is just special for me, please [u]please[/u]  ㅠ.ㅠ 

Here, have some Swan!Yuzu.

[image]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/93/11/d2/9311d27d2a505dd86e15d96ec32920ef.jpg[/image] [image]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/06/ab/6806ab25b9b67c25d728e900c217ce2e.jpg[/image]

Source: Unknown; through Google Images. Believe they're both originally from magazines.

Note: Is the image tag broken? Doesn't seem to resize images anymore.