1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

@katonice You’re working hard today! That swan really is incredible. How is he able to perform as if he’s completely alone in his own world? Watching him feels just like bird-watching. 

Yes, beautiful swan so full of emotions :tumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6:

... And I'm turning to old photos and content, while waiting for the return of our overlord.

Twitter is becoming full of them actually. Everyone's getting hit by the withdrawal symptoms :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

41 minutes ago, katonice said:

Yes, beautiful swan so full of emotions :tumblr_lkl6qh4zbC1qfamg6:

... And I'm turning to old photos and content, while waiting for the return of our overlord.

Twitter is becoming full of them actually. Everyone's getting hit by the withdrawal symptoms :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

My brain can’t handle the Twitter flood right now so thank you for your curatorial efforts! You have impeccable taste. :pouty:

The withdrawal is baaaad. I’m a fan of a bunch of other skaters but this has made me realise that when he retires I probably won’t really bother anymore except for maybe GPF and Worlds. It’s making me sad! :sorrow: Time to find a million things to fill my life with to prepare for the end times.

18 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

My brain can’t handle the Twitter flood right now so thank you for your curatorial efforts! You have impeccable taste. :pouty:

The withdrawal is baaaad. I’m a fan of a bunch of other skaters but this has made me realise that when he retires I probably won’t really bother anymore except for maybe GPF and Worlds. It’s making me sad! :sorrow: Time to find a million things to fill my life with to prepare for the end times.

I know what you mean. When Yuna retired, it became difficult for me to sustain my interest in FS. Not at fever pitch levels at least. 

I don't want to think what would happen when it's Zuzu's turn...:sorrow: I'd like to think I'd still keep up to date with competitions and stuff, but I'm not sure of that myself.