Other Sports

sallycinnamon

26 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I watched the first two sets of Federer vs Thiem match, it was so good but I am sad Roger lost, especially that he had two match points in the tie-break :( He fought so hard in the last set, came back from 2:4 then lost a game again and that was it. Congratulations to Thiem though! 

:sadPooh: I'm sad for Roger, too ... and he's not doing Rome, he's going straight to RG.

But, well, I'm so happy for Simona!!!! She's in the final again and I can't wait to know her opponent! Go, Simo!!! :cheer:

• 2 weeks later...

We the North!!! Whee!!! Our Raptors go to the NBA finals... first time ever!! I don't really follow basketball, but these playoffs I jumped on the bandwagon after the Leafs lost in hockey and it has been amazing. I would love them to win but another huge task awaits them... we will see!!!

5 hours ago, liv said:

We the North!!! Whee!!! Our Raptors go to the NBA finals... first time ever!! I don't really follow basketball, but these playoffs I jumped on the bandwagon after the Leafs lost in hockey and it has been amazing. I would love them to win but another huge task awaits them... we will see!!!

YAY!! GO RAPTORS!!