5 hours ago, kaerb said:

Aww.... Yuzu the training demon. He works so hard :13877886: (also lol I'm sure the second segment was cherry picking footage from warm up but I still died a bit from his murder demon stare while running)

So inspirational that I have this on my phone and watch it to push myself when I feel I can't do any more. It really makes you feel lazy even when you're dying to death.

46 minutes ago, heartsdesire456 said:

Lol someone must check his hands, punching ice probably isn't good for them!

(Poor bb)

Seeing things like that really makes me wonder if Yuzu isn't a little bit of a masochist and if that isn't one of the major reasons he can push himself as much as we know he can.

5 hours ago, Floria said:

I haven't seen this before. H&L ChSq + 4S as the last jump

Oh my God THANK YOU! I had heard about this runthrough with 4S as last jump from Max Ambesi and Angelo commentary, but had never seen it!

Apparently, during the runthrough, Yuzuru messed up his 4S3T... so to get revenge, he did 4Salchow again as last jump. Yup, just throwing 4Sal at the end of the most difficult free program of all time! 

Hace 1 hora, Murieleirum said:

Oh my God THANK YOU! I had heard about this runthrough with 4S as last jump from Max Ambesi and Angelo commentary, but had never seen it!

Apparently, during the runthrough, Yuzuru messed up his 4S3T... so to get revenge, he did 4Salchow again as last jump. Yup, just throwing 4Sal at the end of the most difficult free program of all time! 

From Ina Bauer. But for someone who did 4Lz at the end of H&L runthroughs it is nothing important :laughing:.

9 minutes ago, Floria said:

From Ina Bauer. But for someone who did 4Lz at the end of H&L runthroughs it is nothing important :laughing:.

:offtopic:

I have been looking for the source of this rumor but can't seem to find it. All I found is that he put a quad at the end of some of his runthroughs to increase his stamina but no  mention of 4Lz, are we sure it was not 4S all along?

Ahora, Neenah said:

:offtopic:

I have been looking for the source of this rumor but can't seem to find it. All I found is that he put a quad at the end of some of his runthroughs to increase his stamina but no  mention of 4Lz, are we sure it was not 4S all along?

Iirc Max Ambesi started this rumour. Correct me if I am wrong, I can't find the source.