17 minutes ago, Floria said:

Iirc Max Ambesi started this rumour. Correct me if I am wrong, I can't find the source.

Yes. I can't search for the exact video right now, but I have watched all of his commentary for this season 2016-2017. The nice thing about his testimony is that it's almost never a rumor: he just tells you what he sees at practices, open or closed ones. So he told about the 4Salchow at the end of Hope and Legacy, and then he told about the 4Lz when he saw it (and the 4A, although that, he didn't see at the end of Hope and Legacy LOL).

Sadly, Max doesn't bring cameras hidden in his eyes. I would pay gold to see everything he sees. 

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

Lol they were asking what he was mouthing during his performance and he was saying 'bye bye' (as the Phantom would to Christine). 

Not sure if 'bye bye' really.......achieves the level of gravitas he was going for but :xD:

Oh no...... I get second hand embarrassment over this... sorry zuzu... the cringe factor is high.. :rofl:

1 hour ago, OhYuzu said:

I found this video and I just can't stop laughing. :laughing::laughing:

has this video been posted before?

btw i love the shampoo neko emojis

:snkuyashii: 

I've tried spamming this but it just deserve as more attention as it can grasp. It's just perfection.

DROP IT.

KUYASHIKUYASHIKUYASHIDESU.

24 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I've tried spamming this but it just deserve as more attention as it can grasp. It's just perfection.

DROP IT.

KUYASHIKUYASHIKUYASHIDESU.

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

ive watched it so many times

it's the gift that keeps on giving :10815002:

I'll forever love the transition of Yuzu's kuyashii faces at 0:08

On 8/21/2017 at 9:47 AM, kaerb said:

Throwback to Worlds 2012 small medal ceremony and Nice being so Extra that it had an ICE FLOOR for the ceremony :xD:

What an awkward and potentially dangerous set up for the ceremony.  Poor Dai almost fell twice at the end.  And, how funny is it that Patrick ends up holding the microphone only to have to give it to Dai and Yuzu?