Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The useless emoticons thread

Featured Replies

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

 

I've been working on it lately but believe me, rearranging/editing/deleting them is the most thankless job on this whole site :rofl:

 

:consoling2::5918bda810b8d_0004(1)::thankyou:

On 5/20/2017 at 05:20, Yoa said:

It would be fun to find some connection between all those emoticons and Yuzu or even figure skating in general

:treehugger:

C_8RtvjUIAAKD0f.jpg

:yoda:

skatewars.gif

:character0049:

:bat-smiley:Boyang's new program?

 

:chillpill:  Yuzu's prescription for next season

:0003: Yuzu, Skate Canada and 4CC  

:th_tumbleweed:Off-season...

:star-plucker-smiley: Notte stellata

:smiley-love077:Yuzu during WTT, deciding which entry into 3A to choose

:smiley-chores008: Yuzu and P&G

 

 

 

 

I think we also need :chillpill: for FaOI.. 

 :rofl:

9 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

I've been working on it lately but believe me, rearranging/editing/deleting them is the most thankless job on this whole site :rofl:

Thank you for your hard work @sallycinnamon! Those are great! :68811347:

12 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

OMG when you put it that way, they look creepy af.

It's the eyebrows! Creepy creepy. 

4 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

That was @yuzuangel's work :) 

 

Thank you, it was quick :thankyou:  :grouphug:

 

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

No it was both of us :free-random-smileys-838:

 

Great work, you guys! What will we do without emoticons?! Imposible to live in a fandom without it! :snpeace:

:59227c7343645__s::th_drum::smiley-talk030::5918bda9c2674_0005(1)::jumping0041::68271409::67573730: :sign0014::text-line-smiley-092::text-line-smiley-058: I could spend more time choosing emoticons only, they all so pretty

:text-line-smiley-067::text-line-smiley-070::text-line-smiley-076::text-line-smiley-116::text-line-smiley-144:

I have no idea what most of these text smileys mean. :laughing:

3 hours ago, xeyra said:

:text-line-smiley-067::text-line-smiley-070::text-line-smiley-076::text-line-smiley-116::text-line-smiley-144:

I have no idea what most of these text smileys mean. :laughing:

They do look cute though :rofl:

:text-line-smiley-122: --> I like this one. 

:text-line-smiley-003: --> How about this one? Is that katakana for 'memo'? 

:text-line-smiley-067: --> This one really confusing... is it crying or just shocked? :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Puniyo said:

 

:text-line-smiley-067: --> This one really confusing... is it crying or just shocked? :rofl:

I thought it's more like he's celebrating and has happy tears?

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I thought it's more like he's celebrating and has happy tears?

Or he could be throwing a tantrum... haha!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.