Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

8 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Dance update: We did three complete runthroughs with no mistakes!! :embSwan:i feel much better now haha, now i just have to adjust some stuff on my costume and i'm ready for the dress rehearsal :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Are there gonna be SPARKLES???

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Even better, our makeup color scheme is gold and red :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: my costume has plenty of sparkles too, plus shiny iridescent isis wings :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: SHINYFEST!

Awwwww it must be awesome to wear such amazing costumes eeeeeehhh! SHINIESSSSS 
We are all secretly dragons, attracted by the gold as if our lives depended on it

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Awwwww it must be awesome to wear such amazing costumes eeeeeehhh! SHINIESSSSS 
We are all secretly dragons, attracted by the gold as if our lives depended on it

I actually had been assigned super shiny gold wings, but the teacher decided that the colors should alternate so i got the white iridescent ones in the end :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

15 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I actually had been assigned super shiny gold wings, but the teacher decided that the colors should alternate so i got the white iridescent ones in the end :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Swan wings!!!

Update: I probably have a fever but I don't have a human thermometer at home. But, my father is checking if the kitchen/food thermometer works the same way. Send help. 

I'm living vicariously through one of my aunts who just boarded a plane to Japan :sadPooh: with ANA of course because the universe loves to see me in pain.

Her latest message after boarding the plane "You should be here too..."

:sadPooh: help me i want to cry and i'm squishy, surprisingly not because of Yuzu

A kitchen drawer came off. I don't have a little metal bracket thing I need to fix it properly, so I jury rigged it with wires and ties and straightened paperclips. I put it back and saw that one screw is coming loose, and fixing that means taking the whole thing out again and getting the drill out.

I don't want to do all of that all over again, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the jury rigging lasts for a week until I get the actual parts I need and then I can fix it all properly.

I said that six months ago when I jury rigged it the first time around, too. I'm such a terrible procrastinator!