Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I visited a friend in another city yesterday and slept over and missed everythingggg and I was so busy I barely had time to check the planet, at all. I wasn't too sure when Yuzu would perform but I knew he already did the warm up and I got this sudden urge to tune into the stream with my mobile data and it was just when Yuzu got on the ice!! So I was able to watch the SP after all even if I missed the costume reveal. I am finally back home now and I need to go to a bday party of a really good friend but.... I can't miss another one. I am staying put and watching the whole mens FS. And if I feel up to it later I'll go to the party really late. (I probably won't.)

Also, damn you guys. I'll never catch up with all the threads.

I SO do not want to study for this stupid historical linguistics exam. Also I didn't notice that the term to register for the JLPT this year expired. I wanted to try going for it this year... I guess not :/// Why do registrations have to be sent before september?? Why so many months in advance? Damn you. 

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I've sent Max Ambesi a friend request on facebook and he accepted like, 30 seconds later. 

(I bet he's watching Yuzuru videos on youtube as I type) 

I seriously wonder at times if he's one of these silent lurker types on the planet, who never posts anything and probably likes posts.

Come out Max, we can sniff you out. 

2 hours ago, Xen said:

I seriously wonder at times if he's one of these silent lurker types on the planet, who never posts anything and probably likes posts.

Come out Max, we can sniff you out. 

(He should be proud, he's like our father... he gave us our name!) 

(And would probably find these kind of comments super creepy)