Hey, remember us?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

loooooong interview with Natalia Linichuk

https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/matchtvnews_NI1305015_Ja_by_ne_khotela_chtoby_kvalifikacija_na_Olimpiadu_prevratilas_v_nabor_vseh_zhelajushhih_Bolshoje_intervju_trenera_Natali_Linichuk

and an adorable pic of Natalia Vladimirovna together with Grishuk/Platov, Krylova/Ovsyannikov and Romanova/Yaroshenko, Euros 1996

52002827_840751546268248_152237393704184

• 3 weeks later...

A very funny video I came across by chance - Shizuka Arakawa trying speed skating and Shimizu Hiroyasu, Yuzu’s asthmatic idol, trying out figure skating. Very amusing to see him winning with figure skates on (and Shizuka’s dress on, too) while being quite as good about crossovers as I am. 

7 hours ago, Fay said:

A very funny video I came across by chance - Shizuka Arakawa trying speed skating and Shimizu Hiroyasu, Yuzu’s asthmatic idol, trying out figure skating. Very amusing to see him winning with figure skates on (and Shizuka’s dress on, too) while being quite as good about crossovers as I am. 

It is so funny!

Is there an attempt to figure skating with speed skates by Shizuka Arakawa, to complete? :wiggle:

By the way (out of topic but the Olympic costume was on this video), do you think Ten to Chi to's costume belt, which we learned was chosen by Yuzuru Hanyu, is a tribute to this Shizuka Arakawa costume? Though it suits so perfectly well Ten to Chi to costume.

1 hour ago, SitTwizzle said:

It is so funny!

Is there an attempt to figure skating with speed skates by Shizuka Arakawa, to complete? :wiggle:

By the way (out of topic but the Olympic costume was on this video), do you think Ten to Chi to's costume belt, which we learned was chosen by Yuzuru Hanyu, is a tribute to this Sizuka Arakawa costume? Though it suits so perfectly well Ten to Chi to costume.

She tried to do an Ina Bauer in speed skates and fell spectacularly in a split there. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although I have my doubts about the advisability of doing SOI in Canada anytime this year, I am happy for Meagan that she'll still be able skate it, and with Dylan Moscovitch. I feel like they'd be quite fun and high energy on the ice together.