The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Understandable. I never would have heard of "Cupid" if Kpop accounts didn't pop up on my Twitter feed. Also would have never heard of New Jeans' "Ditto" without Kpop accounts and BTS. Just took a look and it looks like "Like Crazy" passed "Ditto" but "Cupid" is still ahead of him on Spotify streams.

Sometimes I attempt to listen to music just to be in touch with the current cultural phenomena so I plan to listen to Cupid eventually just to see what it's about, but I need to give my ears a break after forcing myself to try to listen to Taylor Swift and New Jeans. I have yet to get through an entire song of either - will never understand the appeal.

I like some Taylor Swift songs, but I have the same thing with new jeans....60sec are more then enough 😅

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

TXT new album is so lit!!! I love the sounds!!! First song is rock?!! I'm in love!! Title track is so 90s 😍😍😍

It's a whole thread

It sounds soooo good😍🤩.

The only one i might not 100% like is the title track "chasing that feeling" 🙈...but we will see, hard to say with a 15sec snippet.

Finally decided on the melancholy version.

Edit:

Just listened to neverland again and know what Taehyun meant regarding the new album. 

indie/rock/pop album, from txt - ten days later a funk/pop album from seventeen - then JK with his album. Guess my next weeks will be quite busy😂🙈

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I thought it was Biber, he looks like him in this picture😅.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Namjoon was on the chat!! :love:

This smile says it all. No words needed to understand how much they like/love each other💜