The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! Thay are killing it!!!!

:party2::party2::party2::party2:

When I first saw this, I was trying to figure out why it was four and no Beomgyu and then realized what we have! 

Another post from the fanmeet -  It's so sweet to see these two still love each other so much,

Has anyone tried to purchase "jellies" on Weverse?  I read something about Weverse only allowing VOD purchases with jelly because platforms are charging a 30% (?) fee to them to allow to use platforms (like goggle, Apple...)  I was going to pre-order Jimin's production diary but am confused....

5 minutes ago, barbara said:

Has anyone tried to purchase "jellies" on Weverse?  I read something about Weverse only allowing VOD purchases with jelly because platforms are charging a 30% (?) fee to them to allow to use platforms (like goggle, Apple...)  I was going to pre-order Jimin's production diary but am confused....

No, I haven't.  Won't do it until I have no other choice tbh

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol they all made him do it after all.

I'm going to be a Jin and wonder how well he's taking care of himself. He's happy, for sure. But I'm not seeing much of a balance.  And is his only sleep on long international flights?

Seven is everywhere -

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Golden tracklist. An all english effort like Army suspected. Standing Next to You is the title track. Can't wait.

I'm super excited! I was nervous when Seven came out - I still don't really like the song (oddly enough, I often find myself singing the part I hate the most - the Mon, Tues, etc. refrain), but I really liked the 1st 3/4 of 3D. I know I'm in the minority, but I just think it's a better structured song and I like the refrain a lot better. 

I think I'm looking forward to "Hate You" the most. I'm thinking it'll be like one of his gorgeous romantic covers. This is one of my favorites - he put Justin Bieber to shame:

P.S. - If I were a touch more delulu, judging by the music videos and the song titles, I would think there's some love triangle between Jin, JK, and Tae, lol. What's with all these romantic sad songs, the alien drawing, the blanket matching Jin's coat that Tae gifted Jin, JK seeming in some sort of depression immediately after Jin left for the enlistment...

Don't worry, I don't actually believe all this and it would be logical that JK would be sad having the group forced apart and I'm sure they just picked songs that they liked

On 10/14/2023 at 12:50 AM, Whoopiewoop said:

Why is he flying to Budapest now? (see description of the video) :help:

ETA: Oop  https://x.com/chartjungkook/status/1712963963799871802?s=20  Maybe a new MV?

yeah, probably shooting a mv.

But its interesting how Budapest seems a place to be for idols currently......

23 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Such a lucky ARMY!!!

And i would congratulate her if she hadn't started this damn mindless screaming near the end!!!

But so sweet of him. hope he had a great time with armys and that it was a meeting like he wanted it to be.