The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I connected on my VPN to SoKorea and could watch these TXT that were on Naver.  Oddly, not able to get the Music Bank JK performance, though there is one fancam.  And the scheduling thing - why, who at Hybe would have JK's appearance at Music Bank be at, roughly, the same time as the TXT comeback?  (not sure how I double pasted - sorry)

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Things I take from this interview:
1)

Thanks to 🛵 we get JKs song and album, but I still don't like him.
2)
Interesting: Hybe wants to support/go into the latin music market
3)
Market Situation:
Ok, this explains why they do more and more songs like a western pop song and change to completely english songs....but I don't think it's the right approach. With this you take the special music style that makes kpop attractive to many out of the song.

Finally watched this and like Scooter even less now.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Why is he flying to Budapest now? (see description of the video) :help:

ETA: Oop  https://x.com/chartjungkook/status/1712963963799871802?s=20  Maybe a new MV?

But he just got home!  Maybe he returned for Jimin's birthday - and the one MusicBank.  It's hard to believe that he would be recording yet another MV for Seven or even 3D.  This must be something new for the new album.  It would not be a surprise that it would be the same crew.  He's using the same dancers repeatedly.

No wonder Jimin was worried about JK, what the heck's with all this zooming around! He's literally doing one day in Korea and then one day on the other side of the globe, and back again. His circadian rhythm must be completely messed up by now.

Him vlogging his way through the airport in front of Dispatch made me laugh, though. the irony.

I've been browsing around on this website: www.lightupk.com , which sells K-Pop merch here in Canada. They advertise that you don't have to pay the costs of shipping from Korea, but when you look at the prices, it's clear that they do, and just pass it on to you in a mark-up, so the only savings lies in avoiding having to give FeeHL their extra $20 'bring it to your door' fee.. ANYWAY.

My cranky grumbling aside, I decided to see how much it would cost me to get one copy of all the BTS or Chapter 2 cover magazines they have in stock, plus next year's wall calendar... price: $305 CAD for 7 items :cry:. It's so expensive to be a fan.

No I did not order anything. I might pick some things up the next time I'm in Montreal though

OTOH, they have some of the albums on 'sale' - slight discounts....

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I've been browsing around on this website: www.lightupk.com , which sells K-Pop merch here in Canada. They advertise that you don't have to pay the costs of shipping from Korea, but when you look at the prices, it's clear that they do, and just pass it on to you in a mark-up, so the only savings lies in avoiding having to give FeeHL their extra $20 'bring it to your door' fee.. ANYWAY.

My cranky grumbling aside, I decided to see how much it would cost me to get one copy of all the BTS or Chapter 2 cover magazines they have in stock, plus next year's wall calendar... price: $305 CAD for 7 items :cry:. It's so expensive to be a fan.

No I did not order anything. I might pick some things up the next time I'm in Montreal though

OTOH, they have some of the albums on 'sale' - slight discounts....

Yeah, forget about it. I was excited about finally having a BTS UK online store to buy their albums thinking that I wouldn't have to pay for 50 USD shipping fees but they just marked the prices up as well and charge the usual national postage of around £3. In the end, buying on Weverse is unfortunately cheaper.

Message from Jin!