General Yuzuru Chat

hace 1 minuto , Valkyria said:

I've been craving something all black with red sparkle since the talk about a Black Swan program. You have my vote. we'll die a happy death

There is still the EX, hope never dies.

3 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

I've been craving something all black with red sparkle since the talk about a Black Swan program. You have my vote. we'll die a happy death

Black top, with red embrodery and piping, plus some nice silver or gold inner lining....we're going to reach 1k pages  in this thread today, right?

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I won't deny, I'd like that. Like, a lot. Thing is, I'm not sure Seimei's character really fits with black? Maybe some Black will fit Chopin better. 

There are dark moments in that movie ... *shifty eyes*

I think Chopin will get blue, like PW had blue. So yes, give us the rest please :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

There are dark moments in that movie ... *shifty eyes*

I think Chopin will get blue, like PW had blue. So yes, give us the rest please :biggrin:

Mmmh... I guess I'll just have to be convinced by him killing it in red and black then :003:

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Mmmh... I guess I'll just have to be convinced by him killing it in red and black then 

Welcome to the dark side ... with reddish glow ... dun dun dun. 

ETA I find it funny this of all things is my 1000th post here.

Just now, MrPudding said:

And look at Mr. Popular :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

....it kind of helps ease the pain to know that we got trolled (and may continue to be trolled) by something so adorable...

(*knocks the halo off his head*)