General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh God! The Chopin madness! Now I'm actually scared about tonight!!! Shields will fly! Bodies will fall! Expectations will burst out into flames! Lutzes will slit the ice in two! EEEEEKKKKK

Madness? I don't remember any madness. Only joy and love and wonder and heavenliness! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: His FS splendor shall wash away any worries! (Unless there's no SEIMEI 2.0. Then I get my pitchfork and go to Italy and find that awful man.)

... all nighter here, too, it seems...

Also, as I discovered while casually checking TV channels last night, there are several TV stations with news reports from 4am... including Fuji TV :P So... yeah. Staying up all night tonight... (if I manage to get home in the first place... figures today would be a day when I have a very big work project, as well...)

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Madness? I don't remember any madness. Only joy and love and wonder and heavenliness! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: His FS splendor shall wash away any worries! (Unless there's no SEIMEI 2.0. Then I get my pitchfork and go to Italy and find that awful man.)

Wait... don't you remember the shock? The 'I'm disappointed'?? The 'I don't believe it'?? The waters took a looot to settle, and I just bet it will be the same thing with the FS... as far as I'm concerned, though, I will accept anything... even POTO in boobskirt. :laughing:

(Also, as a compatriot I will protect Max Ambesi with my life. He is a national treasure <3)

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Wait... don't you remember the shock? The 'I'm disappointed'?? The 'I don't believe it'?? The waters took a looot to settle, and I just bet it will be the same thing with the FS... as far as I'm concerned, though, I will accept anything... even POTO in boobskirt. :laughing:

(Also, as a compatriot I will protect Max Ambesi with my life. He is a national treasure <3)

The hearts in my eyes probably made it too hard to read that. :tumblr_m7etf5x1k91qb1380: And I trust David Wilson to not let POTO happen if he's involved. <3 (Also gimme more boobskirt. So lovely. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

(He is and I love him so much but he will be sharing my hats.)

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

The hearts in my eyes probably made it too hard to read that. :tumblr_m7etf5x1k91qb1380: And I trust David Wilson to not let POTO happen if he's involved. <3 (Also gimme more boobskirt. So lovely. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

(He is and I love him so much but he will be sharing my hats.)

I bet anything at all that he will be one of the first people to tweet something after the public practice broadcast.

Unless he's in vacation somewhere and away from social media, lol! 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

I bet anything at all that he will be one of the first people to tweet something after the public practice broadcast.

Unless he's in vacation somewhere and away from social media, lol! 

A journalist away from social media? That's not Max.....nah I'll protect uncle Max too, the uber fan to out-uber all Yuzu uber fans.

1 minute ago, katonice said:

I'm having this idea to turn on both laptops and my phones here at home and tune in to different channels.

That may be too extreme though lol.

I guess I'll just focus on one channel and wait for uploads of any news reports on other channels.

This night will be challenging ... stay up all night waiting for the news ... sleep and find +100 pg more  on the thread.. but what if I can't fell asleep bc of anxiety!!! :tantrum:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

This night will be challenging ... stay up all night waiting for the news ... sleep and find +100 pg more  on the thread.. but what if I can't fell asleep bc of anxiety!!! :tantrum:

I think this will become a case of how long I can last without sleep for me...

After the clips, I won't be able to sleep from the excitement I know.

ok, just casually wanted to check the Planet - just to notice it's again on fire with new posts.

Immediate thought: The FS???!!!

...turns out that was right :facepalm: and we will know in only 24 hours? really?