General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

I miss something every time he skates without his bracelets.

Maybe it's the shirts I still can't get used to on him when he skates. But without the bracelets, he's a little unfamiliar to me every time.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I think it is more weird to see him without his necklaces :)

I NEED THE BLU RAY VERSION! It was such a fascinating show, with such intricate details, and so well organized production. It is an admirable feat, and it is also such a great development for Figure Skating in general. I dare say, revolutionary! I truly want to see so much more, and have all contents like this further in the future! Not only that, but I hope Hanyu knows how much of a contribution to the sport this is, besides, he himself being a figure skating royalty in general. 
Also, such a great feat athletic wise. I know of people that work in theatre, who watched with me, and they were constantly telling me about how much of a demand it seems to be too! 

And, I won't reveal who, but an Oscar winning friend of mine, watched with me this show. He is now such a fan! (I will only reveal this person is an art director and concept artist, thus, very behind the scenes' person. But, he did feel very inspired by this show. I wanted to share this, because truly, GIFT is a great show in such high level of quality, it is worth knowing this)

I await for more information about the costs and information on the Blu-ray ( ˊᵕˋ ) 

In a recent post I talked about Yuzu as a super-complete skater but I neglected to add another possibility not yet seen which would really turn the screws on the figure-skating establishment - The Yuzuru Hanyu Invitational Figure-Skating Prize - a competition with big bucks prizes and an emphasis on the program component elements rather than the technical elements (there will be some points there but the main points are for the PC elements).  It won't be ISU sanctioned and the ISU might penalize skaters who participate but I don't think it will because the negatives generated by such a move would be not worth the effort.  An invitation only competition it would invite those skaters who are heavy on the PC numbers (Jason Brown for instance).  I think Yuzu could bring it off.  He has no trouble obtaining large amounts of financial backing and there would be plenty of interest in the media.  Just a thought.

9 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Fan queuing up to see yuzu's skates.

😂😂😂 That's insane. If such crowds gather just because of Yuzu's skating boots, without Yuzu in them, how big a facility would be needed in China to accommodate all the people coming to see Yuzu's skates containing Yuzu?

On 3/28/2023 at 5:01 PM, tsubasanoyume said:

I'm still don't understand how working ranking, or how it's called, system here. :14066882::tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

On 3/28/2023 at 6:57 PM, MsKamap said:

I don't understand the rankings either, but then I'm pretty new here and have little understanding of most things related to the forum :confused:.

The ranking system:

Spoiler

Mushroom
0 points

Tissue box
50 points

First Pancake

100 points

Baby Swan

200 points

Sparkly Ruffle
300 points

Let's Go Crazy!
400 points

SEIMEI
500 points

3A
600 points

Layback Ina Bauer
700 points

4Lo
800 points

Pooh by the Boards
900 points

Notte Stellata
1,000 points

Romeo and Juliet
1,100 points

Parisienne Walkways
1,200 points

Requiem for Heaven and Earth
1,300 points

Mewzuru Nyanyu
1,400 points

Poohpalooza
1,500 points

Purple Pantsuit
1,600 points

Angry Seaweed
1,700 points

Boobskirt
1,800 points

Trashbag Pants
1,900 points

Potato Sack Pants
2,000 points

Hope and Legacy
2,100 points

Ballade No. 1
2,200 points

4A<
2,300 points

4S
2,400 points

4Lz Hunter
2,500 points

SEIMEI 2.0
2,600 points

Ballade No. 1.3.
2,700 points

Popstar
2,800 points

R+J1 Fall
2,900 points

4S3T
3,000 points

Biellmann Spin
3,100 points

4Lz
3,200 points

4T1Lo3S
3,300 points

Recovery 3A
3,400 points

#YOLO3A
3,500 points

Besti Squat
3,600 points

Inside Spread Eagle
3,700 points

Outside Spread Eagle
3,800 points

Spead Eagle Sandwich
3,900 points

4A
4,000 points

Too busy celebrating Yuzu being the GOAT
5,000 points

hunny pot
5,100 points

Quad-Quad Combination
5,200 points

4S-lo-4S Fall
5,300 points

4A-4T
5,400 points

World Record
5,500 points

All-Quad Layout
5,600 points

Quad Battle
5,700 points

Underarmour
5,800 points

Quint
5,900 points

Absolute Champion
6,000 points

Yuzusynchronous Satellite
6,100 points

Arabesque Leap
6,200 points

Hydroblade + Arabesque Leap
6,300 points

Otoñal
6,400 points

5A<
6,500 points

Toe Taps
6,600 points

Twizzles + Toe Taps
6,700 points

Origin
6,800 points

One-Footed Axel
6,900 points

5A
7,000 points

StSq3
7,100 points

Invalidated Spin
7,200 points

Haru Yo Koi
7,300 points

StSq4
10,000 points

23 hours ago, Anni said:

FaOI update

[NEWS]

Rimi Natsukawa, Mika Nakashima, Miho Fukuhara and Dean Fujioka. Now we are talking!!!

PS: I'd be damned if History Maker is not thrown out there LOL. 

PS2: For those who don't know Miho Fukuhara, this is her official YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mihofukuharaofficial . Check it out. I adore her soulful voice and her versatility. I really, really hope Yuzu can collaborate with her. A personal recommendation: 

PS3: Imagine if Yuzu skates to Nada Sou Sou 😭

24 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

😂😂😂 That's insane. If such crowds gather just because of Yuzu's skating boots, without Yuzu in them, how big a facility would be needed in China to accommodate all the people coming to see Yuzu's skates containing Yuzu?

It's as close to Yuzu as some of them can get. They also bring Poohs and other things, set them up by his skates, and take pictures. It's sweet.