General Yuzuru Chat

On 3/31/2023 at 3:36 PM, micaelis said:

In a recent post I talked about Yuzu as a super-complete skater but I neglected to add another possibility not yet seen which would really turn the screws on the figure-skating establishment - The Yuzuru Hanyu Invitational Figure-Skating Prize - a competition with big bucks prizes and an emphasis on the program component elements rather than the technical elements (there will be some points there but the main points are for the PC elements).  It won't be ISU sanctioned and the ISU might penalize skaters who participate but I don't think it will because the negatives generated by such a move would be not worth the effort.  An invitation only competition it would invite those skaters who are heavy on the PC numbers (Jason Brown for instance).  I think Yuzu could bring it off.  He has no trouble obtaining large amounts of financial backing and there would be plenty of interest in the media.  Just a thought.

What a fantastic idea. And most likely the viewers interest would be much higher than in the jump competitions … 

Hace 3 horas, lemon111 said:

One summers day from SOI today!!

Yuzuru's skating and Joe Hisaishi's piece... two gems together

Also, its so satisfying the way the costume twirls with yuzu's 3lo and his spins... ;-;

The fact that we can see more close the program overall, adds such a comforting feeling that cant be described with words.

I'm so grateful that he skated to it once again. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

On 3/31/2023 at 12:30 PM, YuzuJay said:

Fan queuing up to see yuzu's skates.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

My mom and dad lives in CN, they told me Yuzu is very popular there because of Beijing Olympics.