General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, Anni said:

OP shared pictures und a clip from Nanakita park at night :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

The illuminated nocturnal photo resembles Yuzu on the rink surrounded by the spectators with the bracelets lit up. What a delightful scene

Hi Everyone :wave:.  I'm a first time poster but long time lurker.  I've discovered Yuzu during PyeongChang and have been following him ever since.  The last quad has been tough seeing how he was treated but now I'm glorying in his pro athlete era. 

I have a question (sorry if this was answered before).  How do I insert a Twitter or Instagram post in a message?

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, piggypooh said:

Beautiful, beautiful Yuzu. How can we don love him? My daughter said I am obsessed with 'my Yuzu'

My sons say the same. Whenever I'm watching a YouTube video they go 'it's a yuzuru hanyu video right?'🤩😍

I love Yuzuru's  tree and the surrounding area. So beautiful day and night. :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

I love Yuzuru's tree and the surrounding area. So beautiful day and night. :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

I love Yuzuru's tree and the surrounding area. So beautiful day and night. :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: