General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

wow world shipping is actually cheaper than tenso. I paid close to 7000yen for mine (DHL)

there was no ecms option available 

my volumetric weight is 2.9kg

My package's volumetric weight is 1.7kg (actual weight 1.9kg). I didn't have any options to choose the type of airfreight svc either. 

On 3/29/2023 at 10:25 AM, Perelandra said:

Just paid almost £60 postage to UK, first package ordered

contents: white hoodie, white T, clear file, booklet.

Don't know if that is helpful with regards to your query

UK charges taxes for everything so there also be import duties to pay when good arrive in UK - clearly latter only applies to UK satellites

The Gift items had customs charge of £70

I had to pay 34 Euros shipping fee and 77 Euros customs charge for my Prologue goods which cost 200 Euros... that's an extra over 50% just in fees. :13877886:

I knew I'd have to pay some hefty fees but didn't expect them to be so much. :jaw:

Oh, well, at least I'm getting my Prologue goods soon. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

I had to pay 34 Euros shipping fee and 77 Euros customs charge for my Prologue goods which cost 200 Euros... that's an extra over 50% just in fees. :13877886:

I knew I'd have to pay some hefty fees but didn't expect them to be so much. :jaw:

Oh, well, at least I'm getting my Prologue goods soon. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

ikr it's harsh to have to pay more post and customs fees than the cost of goods. :13877886: (me, as well)

The Gift items are lovely and Prologue stuff will arrive soon, so it's all a good cause. Maybe some things will arrive by the weekend????

Just hope that Yuzu gets a good slice of the proceeds and it will also give a good indication of where fans are based around the world. 

Has anyone else dealt with combining orders for WorldShopping? I already contacted them way in advance and got confirmed for it, but now that both of my Prologue orders have arrived at the warehouse I’m just waiting for them to invoice it as a single package and hoping it goes okay 😅

I've been thinking about Yuzu and his frequent label as a 'complete' skater, meaning athleticism and artistry combined.  I'm thinking now that he might be called a 'super-complete' skater in that he is now engaging in a lot of self-choreography and to top it off he's now an ice show producer.  About all that's left undone s coaching.  If  nothing else, all these achievements on top of his competitive achievements truly make Yuzu the Greatest of All Time.

OK, I've won the lottery for the ticket for FaOI Makuhari on May 27th (Sat) 

I could go to Makuhari last year too. Strict ticket system may be working. Prologue? Forget about it :64341262:

But, the maximum number of tickets we can buy for a day is 2 this year, which was 4 last year. Don't know why.

37 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

I could go to Makuhari last year too. Strict ticket system may be working. Prologue? Forget about it :64341262:

But, the maximum number of tickets we can buy for a day is 2 this year, which was 4 last year. Don't know why.

Congratulations to the ticket.:clap: I'm happy for you. :67638860:

39 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Congratulations on winning FAOI Makuhari!

I was lucky too :woop:and won the pre-reserve lottery for FaOI Miyagi, last day.  I was really shocked, after being annihilated so many times in previous lotteries!  So don't give up and continue to apply.  This lottery only allowed you to ask for two tickets also and I got my first choice!