General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, napofagalaxy said:

Has anyone else dealt with combining orders for WorldShopping? I already contacted them way in advance and got confirmed for it, but now that both of my Prologue orders have arrived at the warehouse I’m just waiting for them to invoice it as a single package and hoping it goes okay 😅

I asked them again to combine the orders, as they only send a payment request for the shipment of one order. 

They are dealing with thousands of orders. So don't expect them to remember everything 😉. Certainly there are also others with several orders as there had been problems with sold out items at the beginning. The last thing I want is to pay double shipping fee. Then rather pay the 1000 yen for combining the orders. 

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

OK, I've won the lottery for the ticket for FaOI Makuhari on May 27th (Sat) 

I could go to Makuhari last year too. Strict ticket system may be working. Prologue? Forget about it :64341262:

But, the maximum number of tickets we can buy for a day is 2 this year, which was 4 last year. Don't know why.

Oh congrats! May 27 is my birthday! Scream once for me please?? :peekapooh:

Hooray some of my Prologue goods have arrived. 

Hopefully some of the sold out items that were ordered later when back in stock will be in the warehouse soon. 

The gold book is on its way and the photo collection arrived before Gift.

Worldshopping you are doing a great job - thank you

Edit: Booklet is far too modest a term for this lovely photo companion. Firstly the cover is iridescent and the booklet is quite large filled with gorgeous Yuzu photos and a timeline of Yuzu's life and skating career. 

25 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu gave a skating lesson for a group of children ages ago in ?Sendai?

I definitely remember those clips, it was adorable! But unfortunately, I don't have a clue when that was, either...

But it should definitely count towards the coaching aspect, you're right!!

I believe he also helped some of the girls with learning a hydroblade during a gala practice, before as well! He's done a lot of little coaching moments here and there