General Yuzuru Chat

51 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Is it similar to Youtube deleting views/subs if it's perceived as "bot behaviour"? 

Edit: or maybe a bug? 

Apparently something like this has happened in the past

Thank you for your answer. I have no idea about these things. But I read this.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
3 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Not sure how to feel about this :smiley-confused001:But I guess we'll see the full context next week. But his fans will definitely not leave him

I think it's quite normal for anyone to wonder how things might work out after such a huge change. It's not surprising that Yuzu is worried that he might lose fans and supporters after having turned pro. I don't know when this interview was made, but if it's from a couple of weeks or months ago, then his turning pro was still fairly new and he was probably more insecure back then. I guess even he might have been surprised by the huge support he got from his fans, his sponsors, and media.

Regarding what he said about having no time to rest and relax, I think he means he always needs new challenges to feel alive. But then again, this is how he keeps improving more and more and putting out one masterpiece after another. He is always striving to be better and more.

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

He is always striving to be better and more.

Spoiler

It's a lot for an individual...to be so driven, always. We benefit for sure, but Yuzuru.....:think:

I would like him to be happy and find peace and know that he is enough already, and always has been.

But maybe this IS his peace, skating, striving for perfection, striving for approval.

On 9/30/2022 at 3:23 AM, Perelandra said:

:angrypooh: Ok sorry to everyone who is not a resident in Japan, incl. myself

Twitter posts, too many to post, have explained that in order to purchase a ticket, one will need:

1) Japanese mobile phone number

2) Japanese registered credit card

There is currently no overseas ticketing portal that can accept payment from overseas cards or phones. The ticket are e tickets and travel sim won't work and ticket holder will need phone number to match ID number on ticket as well as ID to match name on ticket.

Super sorry to bring this info to your attention, but most overseas fans already suspected that we might be doomed in terms of getting tickets for the first shows.

Hey I have some hope on the two conditions: (I might be giving false hopes!)

1) Japanese mobile phone number:

I just registered using my non-Japanese phone number on Tixplus.jp Then I installed the app on my phone, and it asked for SMS verification, and I entered my non-Japanese phone number (selected the correct country code of course), then the SMS arrived and I was able to log in into the app! 

This Tixplus system is the same system as 2019 WC, as I recall, the "initial log-in into the system" requires the same SMS verification procedure as the "receiving ticket". So perhaps we can receive the ticket using non-Japanese phone number as well?

2) Japanese registered credit card

I also tested my non-Japanese credit card, and it successfully purchased another event ticket on ticket.tv-asahi.co.jp.

My assumption is TV Asahi is handling the lottery application, run the actual lottery, collecting money and then outsource the ticket issuing business to Tixplus.jp. I've seen somewhere on Tixplus that they don't accept foreign credit card, but if TV Asahi is handling the money and they do accept foreign credit card (as I've tested already), then the credit card problem is a non-issue. 

There is one thing I'm not sure: Tixplus keeps saying you need phone number starting with 070/080/090, but I'm wishfully thinking what if there's no hard stop from us entering our foreign phone number into the lottery application on ticket.tv-asahi.co.jp, then we could get away with foreign phone number. 

More to watch out when 10/5 starts and we can see the actual application procedure!

19 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

. . . . .  Dear satellites, please subscribe to Planet Hanyu’s YT (you can find the link in the above last Twitter post) and give us a like in the comment we’ve posted in Yuzu’s channel, congratulating him for his 4Lo anniversary . . . . .

Do you mean the comment under Yuzu's "SharePractice" video ? 'coz I couldn't find any comment on his channel page  :dontknow: