General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Anni said:

New post from AERA 

If magazines are featuring photos of Yuzu like this, then there won't be any need for ticket lottery, most fanyus will be incapacitated with fainting and nosebleeds.

Hmmm..It is generally not considered a successful marketing strategy to kill off the target audience prior to launch day

This is sort of how I imagine the Scarlet Pimpernel to look, with his angelic smile concealing a deadly mastermind intellect. The high collar resembles a cravat

6 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I gasped :8788161:I may like this one even better than the other cover

Yes, the other cover was fantasy below the waves ethereal beauty, this one is rakishly handsome dandy - 18th C people often highlighted and put on beauty spots to cover smallpox scars, Yuzu's cheek moles fit the 'look' and his fine features are very aristocratic.

What exciting days!:smiley-happy093::smiley-happy085: I'm so looking forward to Yuzu's new program(s), the artists he'll collaborate with, his costumes, the whole show, really. The design is already beautiful. Shae was in Japan not so long ago so I think it is a safe guess at least one program will be choreographed by her. 

The shows will be in the end of the year so I think it was probably difficult to find venues that were still available, a lot of concerts or other programs usually book venues a lot earlier than a few months before. 

I hope TV Asahi will broadcast all the shows. :fingerscrossed:

23 minutes ago, Anni said:

New footage from AERA shoot:panic:

[NEWS]

Unfortunately I have no LINE.

I'm "friends" with her on LINE, I felt so silly downloading the app when Ninagawa first advertised her account since no-one I know uses it (it's free though). I'm pretty sure the footage will be shared almost instantly on other platforms though