General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, gapil27 said:

I'm drowning in contents :drowning: but I'm not complaining. Not at all...

From the book - 'Winnie the Pooh' chapter 9, In Which Piglet is Entirely Surrounded by Water. There has been so much rain that the forest is flooded and the residents of 100 acre wood need to be rescued. Christopher Robin rescues all of his friends, using an upturned umbrella.

So much content but Yuzu is still both the bringer of water and the rescuer, from drought and flood. We have the lifeboat news of shows to cling to.

ps. I tried to register for TV Asahi ID, but site would not accept my e mail. Possibly because it is non Japanese email address. Feeling a bit glum about that, because lottery entry not possible without the ID :YuzuPoohSad:

3 hours ago, YuDai said:

I'm "friends" with her on LINE, I felt so silly downloading the app when Ninagawa first advertised her account since no-one I know uses it (it's free though). I'm pretty sure the footage will be shared almost instantly on other platforms though

Yes, I hope so.:smiley-angelic001:

Edit:

Yuzu has reached on twitter 102.877 follower.:2thumbsup:

I also discovered Miyakawa in the follower list.

:angrypooh: Ok sorry to everyone who is not a resident in Japan, incl. myself

Twitter posts, too many to post, have explained that in order to purchase a ticket, one will need:

1) Japanese mobile phone number

2) Japanese registered credit card

There is currently no overseas ticketing portal that can accept payment from overseas cards or phones. The ticket are e tickets and travel sim won't work and ticket holder will need phone number to match ID number on ticket as well as ID to match name on ticket.

Super sorry to bring this info to your attention, but most overseas fans already suspected that we might be doomed in terms of getting tickets for the first shows.

On the plus side, if in future Hachinohe is a venue for hosting shows  that can be attended by overseas fans, those of you who have an interest in Archaeology will be able to combine a visit to the Ao Mori region with excursions to visit Jomon Paleolithic sites. ( incl. myself )

The Guardian has published an article about Stone Henge and the similarities between stone monument building in Ancient Britain and Japan. There is also an exhibition featuring Japanese artefacts at Stone Henge. The link between cultural practices in Britain and Japan may go back millennia, astonishing.

Very tenuous link to the theme of Yuzu's show 'Prologue' - definition: an introduction, event or act that leads to another event, but it is the very essence of the meaning of beginning.

I'm so happy for him, he can just do what he wants to do. But doing a whole show on his own....wow:jaw:.

Kind of crazy, but also not surprised by it.

He probably will do some talking, maybe have some musicians there, he did a collaboration with before.

I could also imagin him having a talk about his deep thoughts and interpretations of certain steps and programs. It could turn out to be a "lets learn about yuzuru hanyu lesson", he said it's about his skating and his history.

Maybe he will also do something like he did during this one olympic practice, a best of/history of the main choreo parts of the programs he did.

Whatever he will do with his ice show, it will be emotional, insightful and entertaining (and sold out).

And we international Fanyus need to pray a live stream into existance:meditationf:

21 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I'm so happy for him, he can just do what he wants to do. But doing a whole show on his own....wow:jaw:.

Kind of crazy, but also not surprised by it.

He probably will do some talking, maybe have some musicians there, he did a collaboration with before.

I could also imagin him having a talk about his deep thoughts and interpretations of certain steps and programs. It could turn out to be a "lets learn about yuzuru hanyu lesson", he said it's about his skating and his history.

Maybe he will also do something like he did during this one olympic practice, a best of/history of the main choreo parts of the programs he did.

Whatever he will do with his ice show, it will be emotional, insightful and entertaining (and sold out).

And we international Fanyus need to pray a live stream into existance:meditationf:

My conspiracy theory is there will be one but they need the seats to be sold out first :smiley-cool14:

1 minute ago, gapil27 said:

My conspiracy theory is there will be one but they need the seats to sold out first :smiley-cool14:

TV Asahi and Yuzu could release a Special edition DVD and Blu ray with show poster and programme and some other souvenir gifts. If they took pre orders to gauge how popular the items would be there would be minimal investment risk and would most likely make loads and loads of money. Merchandise and ticket sales plus broadcast/ livestream rights, the show would demonstrate commercial viability.

This would encourage other venues, in Japan and other countries to extend invitations to Yuzu present his show at their venue. ( Please, please pretty please make this happen  :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp: )

TV companies, it would be a big help if you have a super cute mascot, who also has their own SNS in order to woo Yuzu