General Yuzuru Chat

To purchase Yokohama tickets:

Does anyone have a TV Asahi ID in order to enter the lottery for tickets?

You can only buy one ticket, but if you need a pair of tickets, both parties will need a TV Asahi ID

Lottery on Oct 5th, not not sure how this works.

Seating prices are actually fair to see the Magnificent Emperor of the Rink.

The premier seat are around the same price for good stalls or dress circle seats to see Ballet or Opera in London

No ticket details as yet for Hachinohe

On 9/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

I'm looking forward to the event on 29th. Specially Ikuko Kawai meeting Yuzu (I hope!). Yuzu skated to her "White Legend" and she was a guest at the concert "Music with wings" as well. 

Yes, here a photo:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

She had reveived a handwritten letter from Yuzu at the time. Finally both also met in person.🤗

Ngl, I don't know how he'd pull it off but then I remembered SharePractice and I could watch something like that again.

How would he do a one man show? How many hours is that show? Is it going to be interspersed with videos of him skating? Is he going to skate everything? So many questions. Still hoping for a paid livestream :snonegai:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
18 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

To purchase Yokohama tickets:

Does anyone have a TV Asahi ID in order to enter the lottery for tickets?

You can only buy one ticket, but if you need a pair of tickets, both parties will need a TV Asahi ID

Lottery on Oct 5th, not not sure how this works.

Seating prices are actually fair to see the Magnificent Emperor of the Rink.

The premier seat are around the same price for good stalls or dress circle seats to see Ballet or Opera in London

No ticket details as yet for Hachinohe

I think the tv asahi id is for people who wants to enter lottery, i think there will be a general purchase too at 22nd october but who knows how many tickets will be available lol, also dont forget to create your Plus Member id because they will ask you that when you sign up for tv asahi 😅😅😅 

1 minute ago, mmmrazorz said:

I think the tv asahi id is for people who wants to enter lottery, i think there will be a general purchase too at 22nd october but who knows how many tickets will be available lol, also dont forget to create your Plus Member id because they will ask you that when you sign up for tv asahi 😅😅😅 

Thanks for that tip

I doubt that there will be any general release tickets left. Just checked BA and ANA flights for the November dates, most flights already down to the last 3- 4 seats. Don't think it will be possible to go. 

6 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Ngl, I don't know how he'd pull it off but then I remembered SharePractice and I could watch something like that again.

How would he do a one man show? How many hours is that show? Is it going to be interspersed with videos of him skating? Is he going to skate everything? So many questions. Still hoping for a paid livestream :snonegai:

iirc

Yuzu performed in an ice show with local performers who made up the corps of skaters for the group numbers. If Yuzu had similar arrangement then they could perform whilt Yuzu rests in between his performances. Maybe like CiONTU, some of the programmes will be without jumps but feature lyrical choreo sequences, which might be less physically demanding. idk just conjecture