General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SSS said:

And a reference for height...

Drew is 5'10'' 1.78m on wiki 1.75m on Japanese wiki...

:embSwan:I laughed out loud when I read this. I'm glad I'm not the only one that looked up Drew's height when this picture first emerged.If Drew is 178 cm and Yuzu is 172 cm, I'm not sure that height difference looks like it's only 6 cm...

4 minutes ago, kiches said:

:embSwan:I laughed out loud when I read this. I'm glad I'm not the only one that looked up Drew's height when this picture first emerged.If Drew is 178 cm and Yuzu is 172 cm, I'm not sure that height difference looks like it's only 6 cm...

Come on. Height is not important now. Look at their legs. Yuzu has the longest ...:idk:

Height talk is always important! Yuzu changes from tall to short in a blink.

Vincent is supposed to be 1.68cm according to ISU and Wiki. Either he had a big growth spurt or he's on skates? 

Eeeh! Too many pics to wake up to!

He's simply adorable in the first one, really, time does not affect him. I wonder if he gets told by people. 

And the haircut got me laughing like... yesterday people were commenting here on his hair and telling him they were flat and casual and he needed a haircut... and today!

Now I have a mental image of mama Hanyu lurking through this thread and reading our comments, and then the morning after being like:

Mama: Yuzu, time for a haircut.

Yuzu: Already? But the bangs aren't growing over my eyes yet.

Mama: The Planet demands it.

Yuzu: ...???

Yuzu: ...Okay, then mushroom. 

Height talk! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I am now firmly in the 172-173 cm camp (well, I already was before since I trust Keiji not to lie unlike Javi /cough cough/). CJH is listed as 174cm and we can already see in their interactions during GPF'16 that he was slightly taller than Yuzu. Vincent is listed as 168cm so he either had a growth spurt :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: or is wearing skates+guards because he definitely looks taller than Yuzu in that pic. Drew Meekins is listed as 178cm... so... 172-173 cms it is! :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp: By the way,  I seriously blame Javi for all the confusion in Yuzu's height over the years! :14289753:

45 分ぐらい, Murieleirumさんが言いました:

Eeeh! Too many pics to wake up to!

He's simply adorable in the first one, really, time does not affect him. I wonder if he gets told by people. 

And the haircut got me laughing like... yesterday people were commenting here on his hair and telling him they were flat and casual and he needed a haircut... and today!

Now I have a mental image of mama Hanyu lurking through this thread and reading our comments, and then the morning after being like:

Mama: Yuzu, time for a haircut.

Yuzu: Already? But the bangs aren't growing over my eyes yet.

Mama: The Planet demands it.

Yuzu: ...???

Yuzu: ...Okay, then mushroom. 

:laughing:

I'm so glad to see him fine and energetic.  And really want to know the reason why he looks so young.  Yep, he's just like a 16 yo girl with a bit short bangs. :winky: