General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Yes, indeed Barcelona is not very far from Montpellier and show yourself as a fanyu (even if Yuzu is not present) with one : YuzuPoohLove:  like I saw in the crowd of Chinese fanyu 

Yes, of course Pooh will go with me :dancingpooh:

3 hours ago, Xiupia said:

The “spotted” got me worried for a hot second, because I just came back from twitter and saw someone sharing a picture that it was clearly taken without his consent in Toronto 😬… there’s a portion of newer fanyus that refuse to respect him, and I’m not sure how to deal

with it, and they are mostly very young. Report the tweets? Talk with the person?

Unfortunately we live in a time when the word privacy has very little weight... 

22 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Now he's hopefully getting the best treatment for his ankle and taking his time for resting and healing. And deciding. Of course there's ice shows - and they will be amazing (no doubt) - but it's not the same. Selfish, I know, but I will miss the thrill. Anyway, Yuzu decides. If it's his OWN wholehearted decision without outside pressure to ... (sigh) ... His physical and mental health have absolute priority and if he's happy, I'll support whatever he decides. :hugs:

I have to admid I am selfish too :animated-smileys-cheeky-041:wanting Yuzu to continue competing, if only he will recover from his injuries. Eventhoug ice shows are enjoyable and fun to watch there just isn't that " do or die" vibe competitions have. I see Yuzuru as a fierce fighter who is able to set a goal and uncompromisingly strive towards it. He did it in Beijing and he truly deserves all the respect for that :clapping-smiley:<3 Now he has lot of thinking to do, and I guess it is not easy to find that strong motivation again.

As an athlete going to a competiton he surely wants to win, but me being an incurable romantic, I would like him to cherish the memory of Beijing Olympics and skate from now on with totally free mind, only his warrior spirit and incredible talent as a weapon, giving not a single thought to scores, just showing what figure skating  at it's best and rewarding level can be...but if he decides otherwise I'll suport him, I 'll suport him even if he decides to become a monk and dissapear to the vaults of monastery :animated-smileys-angels-151:

I hope he would somehow know how much his skating means to us, what kind of amazing scenerys he is taking us with his skating...I am in tears when he says in

an interview after his free program in Beijing that he hopes his skating means something to everybody...it does, why is he even questioning it ? His skating definitely means so much much more than something, to me he is skating thousand and one stories, each different and unique and he is skating them only the way Yuzuru Hanyu can, so

:smileys-cheerleading-867900::clap::smiley-happy105::yahoo::thanks:

9 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Wow! Mishin was really full of praise for Yuzu. :cheer:

[NEWS]

Wait, there's a book about Tsuzuki sensei? Was it released 2 years ago? Why Mishin was being interviewed? LMAO :xD:

JSF really making Yuzu work for Sapporo’s bid 

nice to see him 🥰

”I want to participate in the Olympics if it’s in Sapporo”, Yuzu please… 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].