General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

To kill as many of us as possible so getting GPF tickets will be easier for survivors?

Especially at the very beginning when everyone else skates away from the rink... except Yuzu who's on the tippy toes of his blades... how does he keep his balance and manage to be so ADORABLE...

29 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Especially at the very beginning when everyone else skates away from the rink... except Yuzu who's on the tippy toes of his blades... how does he keep his balance and manage to be so ADORABLE...

How does he know to do it so that it fits perfectly with the most ridiculous song ever that someone will later use to make the greatest YouTube video of all time? Onmyodo divination powers.

Hi all,

I just wanted to address the little bit of chaos we had earlier today.

We didn't mean at all to say that the BV/layout talk was not important enough to be in this thread. We just thought it was a bit inefficient to have the technical talk and the fluff side-stepping each other in this thread, especially since we have an entire forum now and can have as many threads as we want. This may have given the impression that the more technical side of skating is less important than the general fluff that usually gets posted in here, which is not true at all. In addition, side-threads do die out faster than conversations posted in the general chat. As a compromise, I made two pinned general chats, one for more skating-related chat, and one for general Yuzu fluff, so we can talk about both concurrently. Both threads will stay at the top and are equally visible/important. This is just my solution and anyone with any other suggestions can feel free to PM me about it. 

Thanks~

Things may have gotten a bit heated this morning. Sorry. 

47 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi all,

I just wanted to address the little bit of chaos we had earlier today.

We didn't mean at all to say that the BV/layout talk was not important enough to be in this thread. We just thought it was a bit inefficient to have the technical talk and the fluff side-stepping each other in this thread, especially since we have an entire forum now and can have as many threads as we want. This may have given the impression that the more technical side of skating is less important than the general fluff that usually gets posted in here, which is not true at all. In addition, side-threads do die out faster than conversations posted in the general chat. As a compromise, I made two pinned general chats, one for more skating-related chat, and one for general Yuzu fluff, so we can talk about both concurrently. Both threads will stay at the top and are equally visible/important. This is just my solution and anyone with any other suggestions can feel free to PM me about it. 

Thanks~

Things may have gotten a bit heated this morning. Sorry. 

I think sometimes we may forget that a certain thread exists for a topic. Or a certain discussion about something in the general thread turns into an entirely different discussion. If its one or the other I think its reasonable to be kindly pointed in a direction where the conversation can be resumed. In any case, thank you mods and admins for your patience. :2thumbsup:

According to ISU information, there is a men single skater’s profile.  

Practicing time for each men as below .

Yuzuru  14 h/a week

Shoma  30 h/a week

Havi      22 h/a week

Pat        25 h/a week

Boyan   17 h/a week

Nathan  30 h/a week

This information from a Twitter.  I am not sure it is really true.

But, I am just surprising in their variation of practicing.:confused::confused:

37 minutes ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

Yuzuru  14 h/a week

Shoma  30 h/a week

Havi      22 h/a week

Pat        25 h/a week

Boyan   17 h/a week

Nathan  30 h/a week

I remember yuzu said he has been doing intense 2-hr training sessions each day where he jumps like 40/quads an hour? I wonder if it's changed?

36 minutes ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

Yuzuru  14 h/a week

Shoma  30 h/a week

Havi      22 h/a week

Pat        25 h/a week

Boyan   17 h/a week

Nathan  30 h/a week

Yuzu can't have more ice time because of his asthma?

On a side note, someone should teach Yuzu how to tie a tie when he's having a break from the rink.   He's so adorabe here. :Poohgaveup:

20 分ぐらい, singcarcomさんが言いました:

Yuzu can't have more ice time because of his asthma?

On a side note, someone should teach Yuzu how to tie a tie when he's having a break from the rink.   He's so adorabe here. :Poohgaveup:

Yes, I think you are right. He might be controling lesson time due to his asthma.

And the below photo, I think this is a scene at Japan Championship 2015.

Maybe Yuzuru is weak in making tie.(?)  

So Mr. Takahiko Kozuka r****d a skater last year is helping Yuzuru for making tie. 

It is a lovely scene.:heart:

9 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I think I remember Brian saying Yuzu is more effective with shorter but more intensive training while Javi is better with longer time.  

That, and we don't know how much off-ice trianing Yuzu does. He might do 2-4 hours off-ice per day, especially if his main issue is stamina