General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

does anyone know who choreographed the faoi believe programme so I can send them flowers or a muffin basket - every time I watch it, I tear up... I wish Yuzu would skate  something like it or hana ni nare again because they're so beautiful and the style suits him perfectly

These are my favourites too!! they're so beautiful and they suit him so well. actually tbh all of yuzu's programs end up being so suited to him even if everyone started off not liking it XD 

22 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Since I heard "Titanium" somewhere in the Worlds scenes, I was looking for a MAD video "Titanium", but unfortunately it was deleted from YouTube.

Thank you @yuzuuu, you reminded me to check that Chinese site :agree:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1594780/?from=search&seid=7646417765660506566

XD this site really have so many awesome MADs they're either so beautiful or simply outrageously hilarious. idk which I enjoy more XD. I'm also constantly digging the site for more unseen videos/news/shows etc of yuzu :laughing: Chinese fans are hilarious and super supportive of yuzu I love it :biggrin:

2 hours ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I'm guessing this is related to the raccoon taking out their rink? Wasn't that last week? I wonder how long Yuzu was off the ice :crazyshit:

One single raccoon closed the rink for a week!? WTH was he doing there, pooping all over the ice?