General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, gaia said:

I did it with pride a few days ago. it was closing time and i was getting my daily fix of yuzutoni watching hana waka su on the restaurant laptop. a few clients saw it and made the crazy decision to ask me who the skater was. some 20 minutes later, it was done. two more satellites have entered orbit🤣

Ahhhhh Yuzutoni, word to be approved  :agree:  and, of course, Hana wa saku is a superb and moving gala program and which, in addition, a tribute to the victims of the 2011 tsunami  :disapproval:   and it is the VO of 2014  : smiley-char023: and TOP if there is 2 other Fanyu

1 minute ago, hananistellata said:

I just found out that the app game in which Yuzuru's avatar appears in is not compatible with my version of Android. I don't think updating my phone is what the game requires and it probably means that my 2019 smartphone is too old... Pain and suffering is all I know. :13877886:

tenor.gif?itemid=11202044&t=AAXFeD25saoK

on laptop? you can run almost every mobile phone system simulation on firefox browser for sure...

2 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

I'm not too sure, I haven't tried anything like that before. I'm currently updating my phone just to make sure but can you give me more information about running mobile phone systems on a computer? 

it's an add on on firefox internet browser called user agent switcher. I use it sometimes for instagram if I need to post pictures I have on my laptop. don't know if it works for games though, never tried

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

Having read all of the posts above regarding the Tokyo Olympics as well as the Beijing Olympics I can just say that the next months are gonna be the most emotionally draining experince I will ever live in my whole life. 

:sipping: (pretend that Yuzuru's cup is shaking, lol)

To add my own opinion on the matter as well, all I have to say is that the uncertainty is so big that we should always expect the unexpected. If we are trying to be realistic then we can assume that the Beijing gold is already nesting in Nathan's pocket (at least according to the federation's plans). But of couse, we can always be hopeful and think positively. Sometimes I too think that I am fooling my own self by trying to be all happy and toxically positive about the situation but other times I sit and think about Pyeongchang as well. I think about how all odds were against him and how a lot of people thought he was even gonna withdraw from the event due to his injury, yet despite all that he managed to fight and get on the very top of the podium once again. Will that miracle happen again at Beijing? Who knows, maybe even fate doesn't love a person like Yuzuru that much. Maybe fate will try to repay him for the competition losses he has experienced in the past years. Heck, who even knows if Yuzuru will go to Beijing! All that we can do is support him unconditionally and help him reach his true goal with our support. But do remember that truth always fights to reveal itself.  

Uncertainty and yuzu do seem to go hand in hand XD

I guess we'll just have to wait and see (and hopefully not die of stress in the meantime...)

1 minute ago, hananistellata said:

It's official! I am now the purple pants of sin. :wiggle:

I bow to your sinful rank and I shall wave goodnight (it's 3 am and my alarm clock is looking at me in a kind of menacing way)

giphy.gif?cid=120c0147m1poog97axbai9kvaz

1 minute ago, gaia said:

I bow to your rank of sinner and wish you good night (it's 3am and my alarm clock looks at me threateningly)

giphy.gif? cid = 120c0147m1poog97axbai9kvaz

Oh yes, we're on the same time zone and it is 3:00 am where 3am the European, since the afternoon we say 15h and 3PM to others :headdesk: :happy0158:

30 minutes ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

ahhaha bravo! I love this sm gif

So this GIF, from the gala in Barcelona in 2015 and the GPF I think? and Yuzu is doing "air guitar" hearing F Mercury singing "don't stop me now" :knc_yuzu2:  

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=GPF+à+Barcelona+2015+%3a+gala++youtube&docid=608010220671016193&mid=C73BE18FAF19A5A335E2C73BE18FAF19A5A335E2&viewVIRE   d'oeil to 2:33 Yuzu who speaks Spanish  : softYuzu: and hope to see as Javi :665e343793b9::2thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

So this GIF, from the gala in Barcelona in 2015 and the GPF I think? and Yuzu is doing "air guitar" hearing F Mercury singing "don't stop me now" :knc_yuzu2:  

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=GPF+à+Barcelona+2015+%3a+gala++youtube&docid=608010220671016193&mid=C73BE18FAF19A5A335E2C73BE18FAF19A5A335E2&viewVIRE   d'oeil to 2:33 Yuzu who speaks Spanish  : softYuzu: and hope to see as Javi :665e343793b9::2thumbsup:

ahhhh yesss yuzu dancing to queen is everything i've ever needed!!! he looks so happy 🥺🥺

1 hour ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

does anyone have any suggestions for places to buy good quality (but preferably relatively cheap) yuzu posters? i'm thinking of getting some for my college dorm!

in particular, i would love a haru yo koi one, maybe from jpn nationals 2020!

Is there a local print shop around you? You can google search high resolution photos and print them :P