General Yuzuru Chat

Oh Roman has posted his gala programme for this season on You Tube today, choreo by David Wilson - have a look !! (under spoiler if you want a surprise in his first comp!)

Spoiler

48 minutes ago, gaia said:

according to reuters he could be the final toarchberarer so maybe (very maybe) that's why he wasn't involved in the sendai event...
I doubt it but, who knows. he's such a great athlete and he's so loved by everyone he surley has earned that honor... we'll see.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2020-torchbearer-idUSKCN1VC06C

We joked with ma that Yuzu may perform together with Toshi in the closing ceremony and land the 4A there :xD:

Would be such a flex to debut that jump in front of the biggest sports audience in the world.

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

We joked with ma that Yuzu may perform together with Toshi in the closing ceremony and land the 4A there :xD:

Would be such a flex to debut that jump in front of the biggest sports audience in the world.

I now have a strong mental image of yuzu writing in his diary
GOAT issue: setteld
leave the whole world breathless: done 
(he surely has a checklist as: goat issue, 4a, burning down isu, saving the world, making all fanyus die of heart attack... )

32 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Oh Roman posted their gala program for this season on You Tube today, choreography by David Wilson - watch !! (under spoiler if you want a surprise in its first model!)

Reveal hidden content

Here, in  my opinion, the pearl of Yuzu at the NHK 2019 ceremony around 10:27 and his laughing gaze towards Roman which makes you feel '"you are taller than me, man"  :rofl3: and the pride of my frenchy Kevin Aymoz to be 2nd next to Yuzu, I'm proud of him (and I don't forget Gabriella and Guillaume / Mae - Bérénice Meité) and Yuzu who plays the clown  :hihi:and HOP his crown on Ghislain's head PS: I really like music that have meant: is anybody have a link please :thankssign:

4 時間前, DancingFeatherさんが言いました:

- a bit off topic, but since we're not writing much these weeks -

The Olympic Torch seems to have passed Sendai without Yuzuru being involved.

A boy some of you might have seen ran in Miyagi :wave:

Hiroto Honda, who was with Yuzu in 24-hour TV in 2018.

https://sports.nhk.or.jp/olympic/torch/runners/eqnm5vpe/

https://ameblo.jp/yuzuemon1207/entry-12681858868.html

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, gaia said:

gosh! no explanation, just hope he's fine. 

Yeah, he will be fine. And thank you for the article of reuters.

We talked about Yuzuru and carrying the torch around p.6437, but because the Tokyo Olympic Games are kind of an uncomfortable topic (covid situation), we maybe just stick with news about Yuzu. His non-appearance on the relay in Sendai means he got a bigger mission or no one at all.

38 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Yeah, he will be fine. And thank you for the article of reuters.

We talked about Yuzuru and carrying the torch around p.6437, but because the Tokyo Olympic Games are kind of an uncomfortable topic (covid situation), we maybe just stick with news about Yuzu. His non-appearance on the relay in Sendai means he got a bigger mission or no one at all.

ok sorry

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

@gaia No need to be sorry! I didn't meant to criticize you, just gave an information.

The satellites are very fast in posting and discussing new informations, so we mushrooms are virtually 6400 pages behind. :wave:

But Still I regret not having considered how sensitive subject the olympics are.

hope everybody stays safe

and yes 6400 pages (plus all the other threads) are quite an impressive amount of content to catch up with  😅

14 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

So many satellites for a planet with a population of only one person! :giggle: 

hahaha lol.

he is our burning sun

🌸🌸🌸

5 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Satellites keep arriving out of the space because Hanyu's gravitational force is very strong. (sorry, dear physicists)

❤❤❤